News: Smith & Nephew PLC (SN.L)
Thu, Oct 29 2015
LONDON, Oct 29 Smith & Nephew Plc, Europe's biggest maker of artificial hips and knees, stuck with its forecast for a higher trading profit margin this year as it said third-quarter revenue rose and it announced the acquisition of a robotics company.
LONDON, July 30 Smith & Nephew Plc, Europe's biggest maker of artificial hips and knees, beat market expectations with a 6 percent rise in first-half trading profit after growth accelerated in its knees implant and advanced wound care businesses.
* H1 revenue 2.27 billion usd versus 2.22 billion usd year ago
LONDON, July 10 British artificial hip and knee maker Smith & Nephew said it had bought a Russian distribution and manufacturing business, in line with its strategy of expanding in emerging markets.
* Biotec Pharmacon ASA and Smith & Nephew have mutually decided to end the discussion about a Woulgan distribution agreement Source text for Eikon:
DUBLIN, June 22 An Irish tribunal has ruled in favour of the former Chief Executive of RSA Ireland, Philip Smith, in an unfair dismissal case and awarded him 1.25 million euros ($1.42 million), a spokesman for Smith's lawyer said on Monday.
* Receives $99 million patent infringement payment from Arthrex
* Voluntary actions initiated to remove smaller size components and change instructions for use (IFU) following analysis of recent performance data
- Smith & Nephew Supports World Wide Pressure Ulcer Prevention Day
- Colombian surgeon performs first total knee replacement using Smith & Nephew's VISIONAIRE™ Cutting Guides in Latin America
- New TRIGEN™ META-TAN™ Nail expands Smith & Nephew's femoral nail portfolio
- New customizable NASASTENT™ Nasal Dressing from Smith & Nephew designed to dissolve completely
- Smith & Nephew Expands Presence at the Symposium on Advanced Wound Care
- The Wound Institute® Website Receives Bronze Stevie® Award in 2015 American Business Awards(SM)
- Smith & Nephew to acquire Zimmer's Unicondylar Knee system in US market
- Smith & Nephew Receives $99 Million Patent Infringement Payment from Arthrex
- Shire Appoints Olivier Bohuon to its Board of Directors
- Growing body of evidence supports use of PICO◊ Negative Pressure Wound Therapy to address challenges of surgical incision complications