News: SanDisk Corp (SNDK.OQ)
(Corrects headline and story to remove references to Fusion-io integration hurting revenue. Corrects rise in expenses to 25 percent, not 9 percent.)
Oct 16 - SanDisk Corp reported a better-than-expected adjusted quarterly profit, helped by higher sales of memory chips used in Apple Inc's iPhones and solid-state hard drives.
TOKYO - Japanese conglomerate Toshiba Corp will maintain an annual investment of around 200 billion yen ($1.9 billion) into its chip business beyond the current business year, Chief Executive Hisao Tanaka said on Tuesday.
TOKYO, Sept 9 - Japanese conglomerate Toshiba Corp will maintain an annual investment of around 200 billion yen ($1.9 billion) into its chip business beyond the current business year, Chief Executive Hisao Tanaka said on Tuesday.
* Toshiba, SanDisk filed separate suits after alleged leak (Updates with background, attempt to reach Toshiba)
- SanDisk Corp gave a current-quarter revenue forecast that was below Wall Street's estimate, warning that it would be unable to the meet the booming demand for solid-state drives and memory chips, and its shares fell 9 percent in extended trading.
(Adds CFO, analyst comments, details from conference call, updates shares)
July 16 - Memory chipmaker SanDisk reported an 11 percent rise in second-quarter revenue as its growing focus on high-end solid-state drives helped offset volatile prices for memory chips.
- SanDisk Foundation Announces Final Round of Scholarships for 2012 "SanDisk Scholars"
- SanDisk Launches New Venture Capital Investment Initiative
- SanDisk Appoints Jeff VerHeul as Senior Vice President of Corporate Engineering
- SANDISK TO PRESENT AT CREDIT SUISSE CONFERENCE
- SANDISK TO PRESENT AT NEEDHAM HDD/FLASH MEMORY CONFERENCE
- Timing Is Crucial, Upside Analysis of Election Results - New Outlook on Salesforce.Com Inc and Sandisk Corporation
- SANDISK TO PRESENT AT PIPER JAFFRAY CONFERENCE
- SanDisk Celebrates Japan Milestones
- SANDISK TO PRESENT AT LAZARD CAPITAL MARKETS SSD DAY
- SanDisk Delivers Solid State Drive Technology for ASUS TAICHI