China Petroleum & Chemical Corp (SNP)
26 Jul 2016
Thu, Jul 21 2016
* Supply loss due to accident roughly 3 pct of China's gas consumption
BEIJING, July 21 China's Sinopec Corp said on Thursday it had cut daily well-head production from its Puguang gas field in Sichuan province to 4 million cubic metres after a landslide a day earlier triggered a fire on a trunk gas pipeline.
BEIJING China's Sinopec has shut down a section of the Sichuan-East China gas pipeline in the country's central region after it was hit by a landslide and fire, killing two people.
BEIJING, July 20 China's Sinopec has shut down a section of the Sichuan-East China gas pipeline in the country's central region after it was hit by a landslide and fire, killing two people.
BEIJING Sinopec Corp, Asia's largest oil refiner, said on Monday that more than 500 of its gas stations have been damaged and some refinery equipment temporarily shut due to severe flooding across central and southern China in the past two weeks.
BEIJING China ordered at least 255 Shanghai-based industrial facilities, including part of a major oil refinery operated by Sinopec Corp, to shut for 14 days to reduce pollution ahead of the G20 summit, according to an official document reviewed by Reuters.
* Sinopec's Shanghai-based refinery to shut 50 pct of capacity
Deliveries from the Syncrude project in northern Alberta for June are expected to be cut by around 85 percent, two traders familiar with the matter said on Wednesday.
BEIJING Sinopec Corp's net profit jumped to almost $1 billion in the first quarter on improved refining margins, Asia's biggest oil refiner said on Thursday.
BEIJING, April 28 Sinopec Corp's net profit jumped to almost $1 billion in the first quarter on improved refining margins, Asia's biggest oil refiner said on Thursday.
- Wall Street Breakfast: Markets Struggle With Brexit Hangover
- Wall Street Breakfast: Oil Minister Replaced In Major Saudi Reshuffle
- When Analysts Warn About A Dividend Cut, Should You Listen?
- Seeking Alpha's Market Challenge: No Love For Chinese Stocks
- Guggenheim Defensive Equity: Another Defensive ETF That Failed Miserably To Do Its Job
- Wall Street Breakfast: Stocks Head For Third Week Of Losses