China Petroleum & Chemical Corp (SNP.N)
16 Aug 2017
Wed, Aug 9 2017
BEIJING Sinopec Corp said its oil storage facilities and petrol stations have not been affected by the earthquake that struck a remote and mountainous part of the province of Sichuan in southwestern China on Tuesday night.
BEIJING/MOSCOW Russia's largest natural gas producer Gazprom will start supplying fuel to China through Siberia on Dec. 20, 2019, Gazprom Chief Executive Alexei Miller told reporters, after a meeting with China National Petroleum Company (CNPC).
BEIJING/MOSCOW, July 5 Russia's largest natural gas producer Gazprom will start supplying fuel to China through Siberia on Dec. 20, 2019, Gazprom Chief Executive Alexei Miller told reporters, after a meeting with China National Petroleum Company (CNPC).
LULIANG, China Chinese state oil giants Sinopec and PetroChina are waging war at the nation's gas pumps, slashing prices at unprecedented rates in an effort to reclaim sales lost to private local and foreign rivals in the $440 billion retail fuel market.
* Price wars concentrated in over-supplied northern provinces
BEIJING, June 2 China's Sinopec and German chemicals giant BASF on Thursday said they would nearly double production of food preservative propionic acid at a site in east China's Nanjing.
CAPE TOWN, May 25 South Africa is in talks with China's Sinopec over its take-over of Chevron Corp's Cape Town refinery and will look to ensure that production capacity was retained and enhanced, Economic Development Minister Ebrahim Patel said on Thursday.
* Says will not affect petrochemical production (Updates to show fire has been put out)
BEIJING, April 12 China Petroleum Engineering said a subsidiary has won a contract worth $2.52 billion for the construction of a gas processing plant with Russia's NIPI gas.
BEIJING China's Sinopec has ordered its rubber unit in Yanshan refinery to shut in response to environmental checks, it said, after the Ministry of Environmental Protection detected odor.
- PentaNova Energy: The Next SuperNova In The Oil Patch
- No, Exxon Mobil Is Not Necessarily 'Wasting' Shareholder Capital
- A Hidden Gem In Oil Stocks?
- Value Blend Staying Above Water In 2017, But Trailing The Benchmark - Large And Midcap 2017 YTD Update
- Thank Goodness For Large Caps - Value Blend Large Cap YTD Update
- Using Multiple Value Metrics Simultaneously To Beat The Market Over Time - Introducing The Value Blend Strategy