News: China Petroleum & Chemical Corp (SNP.N)
10 Mar 2014
Sat, Mar 8 2014
SHANGHAI, March 8 - Asia's top oil refiner Sinopec Corp said the upcoming sale of its lucraticve retail oil business will be open to foreign investors as well as domestic companies, state news agency Xinhua said.
HONG KONG, March 7 - Strength in Sinopec Corp lifted Hong Kong-listings of China firms on Friday, trimming their weekly losses, on hopes that the Chinese oil giant's proposed sale of a stake in its retail business will attract private international investors.
* Investors cheer Sinopec chairman comments, lift PetroChina too
* Sinopec's crude imports in 2013 estimated at near $150 bln
BEIJING - China's decision last month to sell a stake in a subsidiary of Sinopec Corp signals more privatization of its bloated state-owned sector will take place soon, with plans likely to be discussed at this week's parliament session, officials and experts said.
BEIJING, March 4 - China's decision last month to sell a stake in a subsidiary of Sinopec Corp signals more privatisation of its bloated state-owned sector will take place soon, with plans likely to be discussed at this week's parliament session, officials and experts said.
HONG KONG, March 3 - Shanghai shares had a fourth-straight daily gain on Monday, outshining most Asian markets, with Sinopec and PetroChina firmer on hopes that coming parliamentary meetings will yield more progress on state-owned enterprises reform.
HONG KONG, Feb 27 - Chinese state oil giant Sinopec outperformed a sluggish mainland stock market on Thursday, after Beijing increased fuel prices and hopes remained that a coming annual parliamentary session will push ahead reforms in state-run enterprises.
HONG KONG, Feb 26 - China shares ended a four-day losing streak, as gains by oil giant Sinopec offset losses for financials as the yuan again fell below the official fix on Wednesday, stoking jitters about what might come from next week's annual parliamentary meetings.
- State Asset Sales: Removing The 'SOE' Stigma
- China's Biggest Oil Refiner Refocuses on Exploration -- and Profit
- Energy Recovery Inc.: The Little Company With The Big Technology
- Is It Time To Be Fearful While Others Are Not And Will A Defensive Dividend Screen Help?
- Why Invest In Asia-Pacific Dividend Stocks
- China's SOEs: Big Changes On The Way At China's Biggest Firms
- Sinopec Corp. Recorded Significant Earnings Growth in the Third Quarter<600028.SS>
- Dividends, Management Transition, Scheduled Earnings Release, Education Opportunities - Research Report on National Oilwell Varco, Baker Hughes, Comstock Resources, Bonanza Creek Energy, and SINOPEC
- China Petroleum & Chemical Corporation Recorded a Surge in Operating Results During the First Half of 2013, Net Profit Increased by 24% Year-on-Year<600028.SS>
- 2013 First Quarter Results of Sinopec Corp. Recorded Remarkable Growth Year-on-Year<600028.SS>
- China Petroleum & Chemical Corporation Files 2012 Annual Report on Form 20-F<600028.SS>
- China Petroleum & Chemical Corporation Announces 2012 Annual Results<600028.SS>
- Sinopec Corp. Successfully Completes Placing of New H Shares<600028.SS>
- Sinopec Corp. Announces Proposed Placing of New H Shares<600028.SS>
- China Petroleum & Chemical Corporation Announces 2012 Third Quarter Results
- China Petroleum & Chemical Corporation Announces 2012 Interim Results