News: China Petroleum & Chemical Corp (SNP.N)
5 Feb 2016
Wed, Jan 20 2016
RIYADH Saudi Aramco is in advanced talks to invest in refineries in China and the company was also in talks with CNPC and Sinopec for investment opportunities in refining, marketing and petrochemicals, the chairman of the state oil company said.
China’s state-run oil refiner Sinopec Corp has purchased its first ever batch of U.S. crude oil for export, a source told Reuters on Thursday, a landmark transaction after the ending of a four-decade ban on domestic exports.
BEIJING, Jan 6 Sinopec Corp said it struck high-yielding oil and gas in a test well offshore Beibu Bay near China's southwestern coast, marking a rare offshore oil and gas find by the state firm that is largely focused onshore.
BEIJING China's Sinopec Corp is offering its subsidiary refineries big incentives to export their diesel fuel, sources said, in a rare move that reflects the top Asian refiner's deepening concerns about a growing domestic glut.
* Sinopec refiners offered $37.60/T bonus for diesel exports * Refinery throughput to remain high to meet gasoline demand * Bonus scheme to cost Sinopec roughly $80 mln over 4 months By Chen Aizhu and Adam Rose BEIJING, Nov 27 China's Sinopec Corp is offering its subsidiary refineries big incentives to export their diesel fuel, sources said, in a rare move that reflects the top Asian refiner's deepening concerns about a growing domestic glut. The internal bonus
BEIJING, Oct 29 China's Sinopec Corp , Asia's largest refiner, posted a 47.8 percent fall in net profits in the first nine months of the year, as oil prices fell. The state-controlled company's net profit was 27.0 billion yuan ($4.25 billion), compared to 51.8 billion yuan a year earlier, it said in a filing with the Shanghai bourse. The company plans to cut back operations at its refineries by around 5 percent in the fourth quarter compared with the first half of the year
BEIJING Chinese state energy giant Sinopec Corp is in advanced talks on taking a controlling stake in petrochemical firm Dragon Aromatics, which operates one of the country's biggest chemical plants, three sources with knowledge of the matter said.
BEIJING, Oct 20 Sinopec Corp said it has completed expansion works at a refinery in eastern China by adding a 100,000 barrels per day (bpd) crude unit, and plans to raise throughput in the fourth quarter.
BEIJING China has approved a pipeline to transport synethic gas from coal-to-gas projects in the country's far west to the southern coast, energy giant Sinopec said on Wednesday.
SHANGHAI, Oct 8 Chinese authorities have placed the governor of Fujian province, who is also the former chairman of China Petroleum and Chemical Corporation, under investigation on suspicion of "serious disciplinary violations", China's anti-graft watchdog has said.
- Guggenheim Defensive Equity: Another Defensive ETF That Failed Miserably To Do Its Job
- Wall Street Breakfast: Stocks Head For Third Week Of Losses
- Comprehensive Energy Update: Shares Retrace, Saudis Seek Cooperation, December OPEC Meeting, Oil Resumes Slide
- Bezek's Daily Briefing: Holiday Blues, China's Biggest Victim, REITs And Foreign Banks Tank
- Why Does Trouble In China Have Such A Big Effect On The US?
- Quant Picks: 4 Integrated Oil Gas Companies to Buy Now
- Sinopec Received “Global Competitiveness Brands Top 10 From China” Award for the Sixth Year in a Row<600028.SS>
- Sinopec Announces 2015 Third Quarter Results<600028.SS>
- Sinopec Achieves Stable Operation in 1H2015 Dividend Payout RMB10.9 Billion<600028.SS>
- China Petroleum & Chemical Corporation Announcement: Third Quarterly Report for the...
- Sinopec Corp. Announces 2008 Interim Results
- Sinopec Corp. Files Form 20-F