Sanofi SA (SNY)
24 Feb 2017
Fri, Feb 24 2017
* U.S. FTC - Approved final order settling charges that Boehringer Ingelheim’s $13.53 billion asset swap with Sanofi would likely be anticompetitive Source text : (http://bit.ly/2lC10ws) Further company coverage:
Seniors' advocacy group AARP and drugmaker Eli Lilly & Co on Thursday urged a federal appeals court to overturn a court order barring sales of Sanofi SA and Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Inc's cholesterol drug Praluent.
* J&J's $280 per share tender offer to start March 3 (Recasts with rival offer, adds background throughout)
* Ipsen to acquire a portfolio of select consumer healthcare products from Sanofi
PARIS Drugmaker Ipsen has agreed to buy five consumer healthcare products from bigger French rival Sanofi for 83 million euros ($88 million), in a deal which Ipsen said should boost its profits.
PARIS, Feb 13 Drugmaker Ipsen has agreed to buy five consumer healthcare products from bigger French rival Sanofi for 83 million euros ($88 million), in a deal which Ipsen said should boost its profits.
Feb 12 Drugmaker Sanofi is close to selling some over-the-counter products to Ipsen SA, in a deal that could be valued at nearly 100 million euros ($106.18 million), Bloomberg reported.
BRIEF-Sanofi nearing deal to sell some over-the-counter products to Ipsen for about 100 mln euros- Bloomberg, citing source
* Sanofi nearing agreement to sell some over-the-counter products to Ipsen; deal may be announced as soon as Monday- Bloomberg, citing source
* Regeneron reports fourth quarter and full year 2016 financial and operating results
A U.S. appeals court on Wednesday stayed an order that would have blocked Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Inc and Sanofi SA from selling their cholesterol drug, Praluent, while they appeal the order.
- Synergy: 3 Scenarios, 1 Choice
- Should Merck, BMS Fear Roche's Drug Becoming The I-O King?
- Protalix BioTherapeutics: New Institutional Ownership Swells Ahead Of Major Catalysts
- A Time To Buy Novo Nordisk
- Hepatitis B Market: Emerging Players Could Make The Difference
- MannKind - Afrezza Sales Slip As New Sales Force Starts