News: Sanofi SA (SNY)
22 May 2013
Fri, May 17 2013
(Changes 'keep' to 'back overhaul of' in headline; changes wording of paragraph 7 to remove reference to retaining site)
PARIS - Sanofi said it would overhaul rather than exit its Toulouse research site, as it seeks to break an impasse with the French government which opposed the drugmaker's reorganization plans and the loss of jobs.
PARIS, May 17 - French drugmaker Sanofi said a late-stage Phase III trial of a drug designed to treat myelofibrosis led to positive results.
PARIS - French drugmaker Sanofi SA said it and U.S. firm Regeneron Pharmaceuticals have started recruiting patients for two new trials of their arthritis treatment sarilumab.
- The Food and Drug Administration approved label changes incorporating lower dosages for sleep medications containing zolpidem, a drug that can continue to affect patients' mental alertness even a day after its use.
* Sanofi may appeal decision, shares down 0.6 percent (Adds details, Sanofi comments, shares)
PARIS, May 14 - French drugmaker Sanofi said on Tuesday it objected to a fine by the French Competition Authority in a dispute over generic competition to its blood thinner, Plavix, and said it was considering a possible appeal.
PARIS - The French Competition Authority said on Tuesday it fined drugmaker Sanofi 40.6 million euros ($52.7 million) over what it called a smear campaign aimed at stifling generic competition to its blood thinner, Plavix.
PARIS, May 14 - The French Competition Authority said on Tuesday it fined drugmaker Sanofi 40.6 million euros ($52.7 million) over what it called a smear campaign aimed at stifling generic competition to its blood thinner, Plavix.
* FTSEurofirst 300 down 0.1 pct, Euro STOXX 50 down 0.5 pct
- Will Influenza A H7N9 Generate Opportunities For Pharma?
- Catalyst Pharmaceutical's CPP-115 May Be Big Pipeline In Just One Little Pill
- 1 Great Dividend You Can Buy Right Now
- Multiple Sclerosis and Hemophilia: This Biotech's Just Getting Started
- Too Many Questions Make This Thursday Mover a Sell
- Will ASCO Unlock Big Value in This Cancer Drug Class?
- Sanofi and Regeneron Announce Publication of Positive Phase 2a Results of Dupilumab in Asthma in the New England Journal of Medicine
- Sanofi Relies on Axway to Future-Proof their Infrastructure and Reduce Operational Costs through Global Consolidation
- Sanofi Reports Positive Topline Results from Pivotal Phase III JAKARTA Study for JAK2 Inhibitor in Myelofibrosis
- Football Legend Jerome Bettis & Sanofi US Tackle Anaphylaxis During National Asthma and Allergy Awareness Month
- Sanofi and Regeneron Announce Patient Enrollment in Two Phase 3 Trials with Sarilumab in Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA)
- New Gold Bond® No Mess Powder Spray Introduced by Sanofi's Chattem
- Sanofi: Q1 2013 business EPS(1) impacted by exclusivity losses in prior year
- Sanofi Q1 2013 - Interview with CFO Jérôme Contamine
- NextBio Announces Translational Medicine Partnership with Sanofi
- U.S. FDA Grants Fast-Track Designation to Sanofi Pasteur and KaloBios' Novel Biologic Candidate for Pseudomonas aeruginosa