News: Solvay SA (SOLB.BR)
Thu, Jul 31 2014
BRUSSELS, July 31 - Belgian chemicals group Solvay said on Thursday that it agreed to sell its U.S. based sulphuric acid production unit Eco Services to private equity group CCMP Capital.
July 31 - Solvay S.A. : Solvay To Sell Its Us based eco services business unit to ccmp capital
LONDON, June 30 - European equities steadied on Monday, as gains in chemicals companies led by the Belgian group Solvay were offset by weaker travel stocks after a ratings downgrade caused easyJet shares to slump.
LONDON, June 30 - European equities steadied in afternoon trading on Monday, with gains in chemicals shares, led by Belgian group Solvay, offset by weaker travel and leisure stocks after easyJet slumped following a rating downgrade.
* Solvay to exit PVC business after three years of venture
BRUSSELS, June 26 - Belgian chemicals company Solvay said on Thursday it had completed a PVC joint venture with privately held INEOS and that it would exit the business in three years, earlier than initially planned.
* Solvay has signed a definitive agreement with INEOS to create a strong player in chlorovinyls, to be named Inovyn(Tm)
BRUSSELS, May 12 - The following are mergers under review by the European Commission and a brief guide to the EU merger process:
BRUSSELS, May 8 - The European Commission has approved the PVC joint venture between Belgian group Solvay and Switzerland-based INEOS after the pair agreed to sell some plants and assets to ease competion concerns.
LONDON, May 6 - European stocks were flat on Tuesday as upbeat outlook statements from chemical groups Solvay and DSM were offset by sharp falls in Barclays and Aberdeen Asset Management after weak results.
- Solvay S.A. : PARTICIPATION NOTIFICATION - Prudential plc.
- Solvay Q2 2014 Results - Interview with CEO Jean-Pierre Clamadieu
- Solvay GROUP: 2nd QUARTER 2014 business review
- SOLVAY GROUP: 2nd QUARTER AND 1st HALF YEAR 2014 FINANCIAL REPORT
- Solvay to sell its US-based Eco Services business unit to CCMP Capital
- Solvay and INEOS to create INOVYN(TM), a leading chlorovinyls producer
- Solvay completes European PVC compound business sale to OpenGate Capital
- Outcome of Solvay's General Shareholder Meetings
- European Commission clears proposed Solvay/INEOS joint venture
- Solvay Group:1st Quarter 2014 Business Review