News: Sorin SpA (SORN.MI)
Tue, Apr 29 2014
MILAN, April 29 - Italian medical technology group Sorin said on Tuesday its adjusted net profit in the first quarter grew 18.3 percent to 10.8 million euros ($15 million) boosted by its cardiac surgery unit business.
MILAN, Feb 6 - Italian medical technology group Sorin said on Thursday it expected its 2014 revenues to grow by 3-5 percent on an annual basis, boosted by new products and savings initiatives.
- Sorin Group Announces CE Mark Approval for CROWN PRT(TM) Heart Valve
- Sorin Group Celebrates Delivery of 10,000Th Heart- Lung Machine
- ANSWER Study Shows That SafeR(TM) Safely Reduces Right Ventricular Pacing in Pacemaker Patients and Subsequently Improves Clinical Outcomes
- Government Authorities Approve Joint Venture for Cardiac Rhythm Management Business in China
- Sorin Group Announces Freedom Solo FDA Study Results at the AATS 2014 Scientific Sessions
- Sorin Group: €100 Million Loan from the European Investment Bank to Fund Research & Development Projects in Italy and France
- Sorin Group Announces Results for the First Quarter of 2014
- Sorin Group Receives FDA Approval for the Mitroflow (TM) Aortic Heart Valve with New Phospholipid Reduction Treatment
- Sorin Group’s Perceval (TM) Sutureless Aortic Valve Receives CE Mark Approval for Extended Age Indication
- Sorin Group Announces Final Financial Results for 2013