News: Sorin SpA (SORN.MI)
18 Dec 2013
Wed, Nov 27 2013
MILAN, Nov 27 - Italian medical technology group Sorin said on Wednesday it expected its revenues to grow an average of 3-5 percent in 2013-2016 boosted by its New Ventures business.
MILAN, July 30 - Italian medical technology group Sorin said on Tuesday it expected revenues to grow between 18 and 20 percent year-on-year in the third quarter at comparable exchange rates.
- Sorin Group Launches Intensia Family of ICD and CRT-D Devices Featuring DF-4 High Voltage Connector
- Sorin Group: 2013-2018 Strategic Plan
- Sorin Group Announces CE Mark Approval and First Implant of KORA 100, a New MRI Compatible Pacing System
- Sorin Group Announces CE Mark Approval for the XL Version of the Perceval(TM) Sutureless Aortic Valve
- Sorin Group Announces CE Mark Approval and First Implant of the New Solo Smart(TM) Biological Aortic Pericardial Heart Valve
- Sorin Group Announces First European Implant of Mitroflow Valsalva Conduit
- Sorin Group Announces Results for the Third Quarter of 2013
- Sorin Group Announces FDA 510(K) Clearance for the New Sorin CONNECT(TM) Perfusion Charting System
- Sorin Group Announces Results for the Second Quarter of 2013
- Sorin Group Signs Supply Agreement for Boston Scientific Lotus(TM) Valve System