News: Sorin SpA (SORN.MI)
7 Mar 2014
MILAN, Jan 8 - Troubled Italian bank Monte dei Paschi di Siena said on Wednesday it had sold its stake in medical technology group Sorin, as it continued planned asset sales to help return to profit and avoid nationalisation.
MILAN, Nov 27 - Italian medical technology group Sorin said on Wednesday it expected its revenues to grow an average of 3-5 percent in 2013-2016 boosted by its New Ventures business.
- Sorin Group Announces Preliminary Results for 2013
- Sorin Group Announces Purchase of the Cannulae Activities from Its Supplier Bioengineering Laboratories
- MicroPort Scientific Corporation and Sorin Group Sign Joint Venture Agreement for Cardiac Rhythm Management Business in China
- Sorin Group Launches Intensia Family of ICD and CRT-D Devices Featuring DF-4 High Voltage Connector
- Sorin Group: 2013-2018 Strategic Plan
- Sorin Group Announces CE Mark Approval and First Implant of KORA 100, a New MRI Compatible Pacing System
- Sorin Group Announces CE Mark Approval for the XL Version of the Perceval(TM) Sutureless Aortic Valve
- Sorin Group Announces CE Mark Approval and First Implant of the New Solo Smart(TM) Biological Aortic Pericardial Heart Valve
- Sorin Group Announces First European Implant of Mitroflow Valsalva Conduit
- Sorin Group Announces Results for the Third Quarter of 2013