News: Staples Inc (SPLS.O)
Wed, Dec 4 2013
* Relaxed 'one child' policy immediate boon for baby food
Nov 21 - Staples Inc : * Appoints Tom Conophy as executive vice president, chief information officer * Source text for Eikon * Further company coverage
- Staples Inc , the largest U.S. office supply retailer, reported lower-than-expected third-quarter sales, citing weak demand and a stronger dollar.
Nov 20 - Staples Inc, the largest U.S. office supply retailer, reported lower-than-expected third-quarter sales, citing weak demand and a stronger dollar.
Staples Inc reported a 4 percent drop in quarterly sales, citing weak demand and a stronger U.S. dollar.
Nov 20 - Staples Inc : * Announces third quarter 2013 performance * Sees FY 2013 non-GAAP earnings per share $1.21 to $1.25 from continuing
TORONTO, Aug 26 - A new app lets shoppers flipping through retail flyers purchase items that catch their eye using image recognition technology.
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) CHICAGO, August 23 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has affirmed its long-term Issuer Default Rating (IDR) on Staples, Inc. at 'BBB'. The Rating Outlook has been revised to Negative from Stable. As of Aug. 3, 2013, Staples had $2 billion of debt outstanding. A full list of rating actions is shown below. Key Rating Drivers The affirmation reflects Staples' leadership position in the mature retail and commercial office product supply industry,
* Most policymakers say change to stimulus now not appropriate
* Indexes off: Dow 0.55 pct, S&P 0.51 pct, Nasdaq 0.45 pct
- A Million Dollars Just Isn't What It Used To Be (Part 1)
- Staples Is A Free Cash Flow Machine
- 5 Short-Squeeze Stocks Ready to Pop
- Nasdaq November Dogs Show 4% To 11% Annual Upsides, Downsides
- Staples Management Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Wall Street Gives Staples (SPLS) an A for Effort
- Staples Europe Launches Updated Website in Germany and Netherlands
- Staples Earns Top Marks in 2014 Corporate Equality Index
- Consumer Discretionary Sector Insights: Staples, Norfolk Southern, Sinclair Broadcast Group, and Avnet
- Staples Makes it Easy to Find Perfect Last-Minute Holiday Gifts
- Financial Results, Quarterly Dividends, and Rebranding Plans - Research Report on Dollar General, Conn's, Staples, CST Brands, and Rent-A-Center
- Staples, Inc. Announces Fourth Quarter 2013 Dividend
- Upcoming Conferences and Presentations, Environmental Initiatives, New Offerings and Programs - Research Report on Time Warner, DIRECTV, Staples, Dish and Discovery
- Staples Launches Online Ink and Toner Recycling
- Staples, Inc. Appoints Tom Conophy as Executive Vice President, Chief Information Officer
- Staples, Inc. Announces Third Quarter 2013 Performance