News: Axel Springer SE (SPRGn.DE)
11 Jul 2014
Thu, Jun 19 2014
FRANKFURT, June 19 - German publisher Axel Springer said on Thursday it was buying a 20 percent stake in French start-up company Qwant.com, which offers Internet searches, for an undisclosed sum.
TEL AVIV, May 6 - Bezeq Israel Telecom subsidiary Walla Communications agreed to sell its classified ads website Yad2 to Axel Springer Digital Classifieds for 788 million shekels ($228 million) in cash.
* Shares indicated 1 pct higher (Rewrites, adds detail, background)
FRANKFURT, May 6 - German publisher Axel Springer reported a 14 percent rise in its core profit, fuelled by its classified advertising units.
BERLIN, April 30 - German publisher Axel Springer said on Wednesday it would ask shortly for anti-trust approval of its planned sales and marketing joint ventures with Funke Mediengruppe.
FRANKFURT, April 29 - Axel Springer SE : * German cartel office says approves deal between Axel Springer SE
FRANKFURT, Feb 24 - German media groups Axel Springer and Funke Mediengruppe are discussing ways to get a sale of TV programme guides approved after the cartel authority said it would not approve the deal unless concessions were made.
FRANKFURT - German publisher Axel Springer has started preparations to float its online classified advertising unit as it steps up efforts to shift from print to digital media, two people familiar with the situation said on Friday.
* Holds talks with advisers, no bank mandates yet - sources
FRANKFURT, Feb 7 - German publisher Axel Springer has started preparations to float its online classified ads unit as it steps up efforts to shift from print to digital media, two people familiar with the situation said.
- Will This Analyst Upgrade Help Spirit AeroSystems (SPR) Stock Today?
- Tracking David Einhorn's Portfolio - Q1 2014 Update
- Is It Time To Buy Alcoa?
- Spirit AeroSystems Holdings' CEO Discusses Q1 2014 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Why Spirit Aerosystems (SPR) Stock Is Surging This Afternoon
- Wealth Creation Driving Airline Sector Higher