News: Axel Springer AG (SPRGn.DE)
18 Jun 2013
Wed, Jun 12 2013
FRANKFURT, June 12 - Axel Springer AG : * Shares down 4.8 percent in early trade after plans of Good Media Investment to sell stake in Axel Springer
FRANKFURT - Good Media Investment Holdings SARL is selling its 2.8 percent stake in German publisher Axel Springer AG, Deutsche Bank said on Tuesday.
FRANKFURT, June 11 - Good Media Investment Holdings SARL is selling its 2.8 percent stake in German publisher Axel Springer AG, Deutsche Bank said on Tuesday.
BERLIN - Readers of Germany's best-selling daily, Bild, will have to pay for some online content from mid-June, an executive at Axel Springer said on Monday, as the company fights against an era of "free beer for everyone".
FRANKFURT, May 12 - German publisher Axel Springer has drawn up a cost-cutting programme to save 20 million euros ($25.94 million) in a move which could see up to 200 staff made redundant, weekly magazine Der Spiegel said, citing people familiar with the plan.
FRANKFURT, May 7 - German publisher Axel Springer said on Tuesday its first-quarter operating profit fell, hit by the restructuring costs for its print business which suffered from the slow European economy.
FRANKFURT - German publisher Axel Springer has warned of a sharp drop in earnings this year, the latest sign that a slowing economy has finally hit advertising and circulations in Germany's print media.
* Shares down more than 7 pct, underperform sector (Recasts, adds detail, analyst comment)
(Corrects fourth paragraph to show analysts had expected 653 million, not billion, euros EBITDA)
- Cramer's Mad Money - The Contrarian Military Play (5/29/13)
- Pension Plan Helps IAM in Campaign at US Airways
- Tracking David Einhorn's Portfolio - Q1 2013 Update
- Spirit AeroSystems Holdings Management Discusses Q1 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Spirit AeroSystems Poaches a CEO from Lockheed
- Lockheed Loses an Exec, Promotes 2 More