News: SunPower Corp (SPWR.O)
18 Dec 2014
Thu, Nov 13 2014
Nov 13 - SunPower Corp, the second-largest maker of solar panels in the United States, forecast a much lower-than-estimated 2015 profit.
Nov 13 - SunPower Corp, the second-largest maker of solar panels in the United States, forecast a much lower-than-estimated 2015 profit, sending its shares down 11 percent.
Oct 29 - SunPower Corp, the second-largest maker of solar panels in the United States, reported a quarterly profit that handily beat analysts' average estimate as it reduced its stockpile of solar products.
Oct 29 - SunPower Corp, the second-largest maker of solar panels in the United States, reported a 70 percent fall in quarterly profit as it recorded 14.4 million in charges related to the timing of revenue recognition from utility and power plant projects, among other things.
SunPower Corp, the second-largest solar panel maker in the United States, reported a 30 percent fall in quarterly profit as it sold fewer solar plants.
- How Real Is The Off-Grid Solar Threat To Utilities?
- SunPower: Investment In Tendril Hints At Smart Energy Future
- The Department Of Commerce Finalizes Chinese Import Tariffs
- Solar Stocks Fall Into Bargain Territory as Oil Prices Plunge
- First Solar: Heading In The Right Direction
- 5 Stocks Seeing Bullish Options Flow on Upside Call Buying
- SunPower Invests in the Smart Energy Home
- SunPower and Sunverge Charge Into 2015 with Solar and Battery Storage Offering in the U.S. and Australia
- SunPower Invests $20 Million in Tendril to Bring Smart Energy Solutions to Market
- SunPower President and CEO Tom Werner to Speak at Credit Suisse 18th Annual Technology Conference in Scottsdale, Ariz.
- Southwestern College Dedicates 3.2-Megawatt SunPower Solar System
- Ford and SunPower Welcome Sierra Club as Newest Partner of National Drive Green for Life Program
- SunPower CFO Chuck Boynton to Speak at Goldman Sachs U.S. Emerging / SMID Cap Growth Conference in New York City
- Semiconductors Stocks on our Radar - Yingli Green Energy Holding, Linear Technology, Microchip Technology, JinkoSolar Holding, and SunPower
- Castaic Lake Water Agency's 3.5-Megawatt SunPower Solar Expansion Project Begins Operation
- SunPower Announces Fiscal Year 2015 Guidance