SunPower Corp (SPWR.O)
20 Jan 2017
Tue, Jan 10 2017
* Duke energy renewables acquires three california solar projects from sunpower
The freefall in solar panel prices would likely stop next year and the industry would improve in the latter half of 2017, the chief executive of SunPower Corp , the No. 2 U.S. solar panel maker, said on Wednesday.
BRIEF-Sunpower says experiencing lower than anticipated growth in U.S. residential market - conf call
* Sunpower Corp says experiencing lower than anticipated growth in the U.S. residential market - Conf call
SunPower Corp , the No. 2 U.S. solar panel maker, reported smaller-than-expected quarterly revenue, and the company said it would boost efforts to rein in costs to help counter challenging pricing in 2017.
* Q3 rev of $729.3 mln vs est. of $801.7 mln (Adds details, shares; conference call comments)
* Howard Wenger, president of business units, will be leaving company during next six months
* SunPower Corp - target 2017 capital expenditures of approximately $100 million, a reduction of more than 50 percent compared to 2016
Nov 9 SunPower Corp, the No. 2 U.S. solar panel maker, reported a smaller quarterly loss, and the company said it would initiate cost-cutting programs.
Sept 22 Total CEO Patrick Pouyanne told investors on Thursday that the firm does not intend to take full control of subsidiary SunPower Corp, the No. 2 solar panel maker in the United States.
* Under stock purchase agreement, SunPower will pay AUO $170 million over next four years
- Portfolio Strategy 2017: A Diversification Plan Within Stocks And Across Asset Classes
- How Deep Will The Solar Crash Be?
- Canadian Solar - My Top Renewable Recommendation For 2017
- SunPower Corporation - Revolving Credit Agreement Covenant Non-Compliance
- Here's Why The ITC Program Won't Stay The Same
- Wind And Solar Now Cheapest Unsubsidized Electricity Sources In The U.S.