Sequenom Inc (SQNM.OQ)
29 Jul 2016
Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings said it would buy Sequenom Inc , a maker of non-invasive prenatal tests for reproductive health, for about $371 million, including debt.
July 27 Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings said it would buy Sequenom Inc, a maker of non-invasive prenatal tests for reproductive health, for about $371 million, including debt.
NEW YORK, June 27 The U.S. Supreme Court on Monday rejected a bid to review a legal fight over the cancellation of a patent on a less-risky form of prenatal testing, in a case that has left many companies and trade groups worried that important discoveries may no longer qualify for patents.
* Patent relates to detection of cell-free fetal DNA for non-invasive prenatal testing (NIPT)
Roche Holding AG has urged the U.S. Supreme Court not to overturn the precedents it has carefully developed over decades barring patents on natural laws and phenomena in response to a plea from Sequenom, Inc to save a patent on its prenatal DNA test from invalidation.
* Q1 earnings per share view $-0.10 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Announces in-network contracts with Anthem Blue Cross, Blue Shield plans for Georgia, Indiana, Kentucky, Missouri, Ohio, Virginia, Wisconsin Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +1-646-223-8780)
* Sequenom completes consolidation of North Carolina operations
March 24 Camber Capital Management LLC Reports 14.54% Stake In Sequenom Inc As Of March 23, 2016
- LabCorp - Steady As She Goes, Fairly Valued
- Larry Ellison Conquers The World, Starting With NetSuite
- LabCorp Takes Sequenom For $300m
- Big Verizon Deal Near
- Sequenom's (SQNM) CEO Dirk Van Den Boom on Q1 2016 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- CombiMatrix's Focus On Niche Diagnostic Markets Should Serve Shareholders Well