News: Sequenom Inc (SQNM.OQ)
Mon, Sep 23 2013
- Sequenom Inc, a maker of diagnostic tests, said it is exploring a full range of strategic options for its genetic analysis business.
- Shares of Sequenom Inc fell as much as 36 percent, a day after the life sciences company reported a jump in its second-quarter loss and prompted analysts to slash their ratings and price targets on the stock.
- Life sciences company Sequenom Inc reported a bigger-than-expected quarterly loss as changes made by the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services to billing codes delayed reimbursements on its tests.
- Sequenom's Management Presents at Piper Jaffray 25th Annual Health Care Conference (Transcript)
- Life Sciences Offer Good Growth With Much Less Risk Than Biopharmaceuticals
- Sequenom: Is The Bottom In The Rearview Mirror?
- Sequenom: Current Status
- Sequenom's CEO Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Sequenom Becomes Second Casualty Of Myriad Ruling
- Sequenom Provides Update On Status Of Patent For Methods Of Detecting Fetal Aneuploidy
- Sequenom Announces Leadership Appointments
- Sequenom, Inc. Announces Issuance Of Patent For Methods Of Detecting Fetal Aneuploidy
- Sequenom Announces Participation at Oppenheimer 23rd Annual Healthcare Conference
- The American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists Committee on Genetics and the Society for Maternal-Fetal Medicine Publications Committee Recommend Noninvasive Prenatal Testing for Fetal Aneuploidy
- Study Shows Sequenom CMM's RetnaGene LDT Accurately Predicts Risk of Progression to Wet Form of AMD
- Sequenom, Inc. Reports Financial Results For The Third Quarter Of 2012 And Announces 90,000 Annualized Run Rate For MaterniT21™ PLUS Tests
- Technical Analysis on Sequenom Inc. and Biogen Idec Inc. - Biotech Momentum Slowing
- Sequenom Announces Participation At Two Upcoming Investor Conferences
- California Technology Assessment Forum Recommends Use Of Cell-Free DNA Technology As Advanced Prenatal Testing For Pregnant Women At High Risk For Fetal Chromosomal Anomalies