Sempra Energy (SRE)
26 Aug 2016
Fri, Aug 26 2016
LIMA, Aug 26 A consortium formed by Sempra Energy and Techint Group offered the best bid to Odebrecht for acquiring its majority stake in a $5 billion natural gas pipeline project in Peru, a source with knowledge of the negotiations said Friday.
* Q2 earnings per share view $0.97 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
MEXICO CITY, July 12 IEnova, the Mexican unit of U.S.-based Sempra Energy, said on Tuesday it had restructured a deal to buy state-run oil company Pemex's 50 percent stake in pipeline company Gasoductos de Chihuahua for $1.108 billion.
U.S. natural gas utility Southern California Gas (SoCalGas) kept fuel supplies flowing as temperatures rose this week, passing its first test of the summer since the closure of its Aliso Canyon storage facility.
* The Tuxpan pipeline will have a capacity of 2.6 billion cubic feet per day and an anticipated in-service date of late 2018
* TransCanada to invest $1.3 bln in pipeline (Adds details on natural gas pipeline in Texas)
* Q1 earnings per share view $1.66 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Tallgrass Energy announces record first quarter 2016 results and the potential acquisition of a 25 percent interest in rockies express pipeline by TEP
* Sempra U.S. Gas & Power to sell parent company of Mobile Gas and Willmut Gas
- Are We At The Point Of Maximum Financial Risk For Bonds?
- Best Near-Term Price Gains Ahead For: Natural Gas Provider Stocks
- The Bond Bubble Is About To Burst
- Sempra Energy 2016 Q2 - Results - Earnings Call Slides
- Sempra Energy (SRE) Debra L. Reed on Q2 2016 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Sempra Energy: 2016 Analyst Conference - Slide Show