News: Sempra Energy (SRE.N)
18 Sep 2014
Wed, Sep 10 2014
WASHINGTON, Sept 10 - The U.S. Energy Department on Wednesday approved liquefied natural gas exports from two projects, as lawmakers pressed the administration to move quickly to clear a backlog of applications to ship gas abroad.
WASHINGTON, Sept 10 - The U.S. Energy Department on Wednesday approved liquefied natural gas exports from Sempra Energy's project in Louisiana and Carib Energy's project in Florida.
(Adds Sempra statement paragraph 5 and details from order)
WASHINGTON, June 19 - U.S. regulators on Thursday approved Sempra Energy's bid to build a liquefied natural gas export terminal in Louisiana, opening the door to a significant expansion of the U.S role in global gas trade.
April 30 - Sempra Energy moved a step closer to building its proposed Cameron liquefied natural gas plant in Louisiana, after U.S. energy regulators completed a required environmental report for the project, the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission said on Wednesday.
April 30 - Sempra Energy moved a step closer to building its proposed Cameron liquefied natural gas plant after federal energy regulators completed a needed environmental report for the project, the U.S. Federal Energy Regulatory Commission said Wednesday.
WASHINGTON, April 2 - Federal regulators should approve construction of Sempra Energy's liquefied natural gas export project by mid-June, the chair of the U.S. Senate Energy Committee said on Wednesday, arguing that the government needs to move swiftly to keep U.S. gas exports competitive.
WASHINGTON, March 31 - The U.S. environmental regulator has raised concerns that a federal review of Sempra Energy's proposed liquefied natural gas export project did not include an assessment of the potential effects of more natural gas drilling.
March 28 - U.S. federal energy regulators said on Friday El Paso Natural Gas' proposed construction of the Sierrita natural gas pipeline from Arizona to Mexico would have limited environmental consequences.
- How Is Your Regulated Electric Utility Handling Distributed Generation?
- Sempra Energy Poised To Deliver Double-Digit EPS Growth Over The Long Term
- Sempra, A Dividend Contender With A Negative Free Cash Flow
- Sempra Energy Is Much More Than LNG Exports
- The Best Dividend Growers, Part 25: AGL Resources
- A Surprising New Portfolio Diversifier
- U.S. Forest Service Launches New Tool for Fire Preparedness
- SDG&E's Residential Rate Reform Proposal Seeks Fairness For All
- SDG&E Prepares For Heat Wave
- Sempra Energy Declares Common Dividend
- Sempra Energy President Mark Snell To Present At Wolfe Research Power & Gas Leaders Conference
- Cameron LNG Receives Final Federal Regulatory Approval For Landmark Liquefaction-Export Project
- San Diego Achieves Milestone With 10,000 Electric Vehicles On The Road
- SDG&E To Procure More Local Energy Resources For Long-Term Regional Reliability
- SDG&E Air Assets Arrive For High-Risk Fire Season
- SDG&E Continues To Warn Customers About Payment Scam