Sempra Energy (SRE.N)
24 Feb 2017
Wed, Feb 15 2017
Southern California Gas Co (SoCalGas) told state regulators on Wednesday the amount of natural gas it will be able to pull from its three smaller storage facilities would decline as it upgrades wells at those fields.
BRIEF-Sempra Energy announces California Utilities' settlement agreement for two-year extension of cost-of-capital application
* Sempra Energy announces California Utilities' settlement agreement for two-year extension of cost-of-capital application
MEXICO CITY, Jan 16 Mexican energy infrastructure firm IEnova, a unit of U.S.-based Sempra Energy, will invest $800 million this year on eight projects, the company's chief executive said on Monday.
Southern California Gas Co (SoCalGas) on Tuesday told its 21.6 million customers they no longer need to reduce natural gas use to help prevent power shortages due to cooler-than-normal weather.
LIMA Sempra Energy said Wednesday that it dropped its offer to buy a stake in Odebrecht SA's [ODBES.UL] natural gas pipeline concession in Peru, leaving junior partners scrambling to try to save the project as the government eyes a new auction.
LIMA, Nov 23 Sempra Energy said Wednesday that it dropped its offer to buy a stake in Odebrecht SA's natural gas pipeline concession in Peru, leaving junior partners scrambling to try to save the project as the government eyes a new auction.
BRIEF-Sempra International negotiations have been terminated regarding Gasoducto Sur Peruano natural gas pipeline project
* Sempra international issues media statement on peru pipeline
LIMA, Nov 18 Peru is considering rescinding Odebrecht SA's $5 billion natural gas pipeline contract after the Brazilian company's attempt to sell its majority stake in the project got snagged on corruption concerns, a government source said Friday.
LIMA, Nov 3 U.S.-based Sempra Energy has agreed to buy a majority stake in a $5 billion natural gas pipeline project in Peru being sold by Brazilian engineering group Odebrecht SA, Finance Minister Alfredo Thorne said on Thursday.
* Q3 earnings per share view $0.96 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
- Dividend Contenders: 35 Increases Expected By The End Of April
- Tallgrass Energy Partners: The REX Pipeline Is A Smashing Success
- Enterprise Products Partners Connected To Hydrocarbon Export Growth
- InsiderInsights.com Daily Round Up 1/23/17: HRTX, MCC, GLV, OPK
- Dividend Contenders: 43 Increases Expected By The End Of March
- Natural Gas Prices - A Flicker Of Hope