Sempra Energy (SRE.N)
30 Jun 2016
Wed, Jun 22 2016
U.S. natural gas utility Southern California Gas (SoCalGas) kept fuel supplies flowing as temperatures rose this week, passing its first test of the summer since the closure of its Aliso Canyon storage facility.
* The Tuxpan pipeline will have a capacity of 2.6 billion cubic feet per day and an anticipated in-service date of late 2018
* TransCanada to invest $1.3 bln in pipeline (Adds details on natural gas pipeline in Texas)
* Q1 earnings per share view $1.66 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Tallgrass Energy announces record first quarter 2016 results and the potential acquisition of a 25 percent interest in rockies express pipeline by TEP
* Sempra U.S. Gas & Power to sell parent company of Mobile Gas and Willmut Gas
Southern California Gas Co is to be arraigned on criminal charges on Wednesday over a huge methane leak near Los Angeles that forced thousands of residents from their homes, officials said.