Sempra Energy (SRE.N)
26 May 2017
Tue, May 9 2017
* Q1 earnings per share view $1.67 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Sempra energy updates financial outlook at 2017 analyst conference
* CEO Debra L Reed's 2016 total compensation was $18.8 million versus. $16.1 million in 2015 - SEC filing Source text: (http://bit.ly/2mXUUE6) Further company coverage:
* Sempra Energy appoints Contreras-Sweet to board of directors
* P. Kevin Chase appointed chief information officer for Sempra Energy Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Q4 earnings per share view $1.49 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
Southern California Gas Co (SoCalGas) told state regulators on Wednesday the amount of natural gas it will be able to pull from its three smaller storage facilities would decline as it upgrades wells at those fields.
BRIEF-Sempra Energy announces California Utilities' settlement agreement for two-year extension of cost-of-capital application
* Sempra Energy announces California Utilities' settlement agreement for two-year extension of cost-of-capital application
MEXICO CITY, Jan 16 Mexican energy infrastructure firm IEnova, a unit of U.S.-based Sempra Energy, will invest $800 million this year on eight projects, the company's chief executive said on Monday.
Southern California Gas Co (SoCalGas) on Tuesday told its 21.6 million customers they no longer need to reduce natural gas use to help prevent power shortages due to cooler-than-normal weather.