News: Sarepta Therapeutics Inc (SRPT.O)
17 May 2013
Tue, Apr 16 2013
- Sarepta Therapeutics Inc's shares were set to open 11 percent lower on Tuesday after U.S. health regulators asked for more data to consider its rare disease drug for a faster approval track, but analysts were divided on whether this was a setback.
- Sarepta Therapeutics Inc said U.S. health regulators have asked for additional information on its experimental drug to treat a rare degenerative disease in boys.
NEW YORK, April 15 - Sarepta Therapeutics Inc : * Shares down 9.5 percent after the bell
April 15 - Sarepta Therapeutics Inc said U.S. health regulators have asked for additional information on its experimental drug intended to treat young boys suffering from a rare degenerative disease.
- After three decades without bringing a drug to market, Sarepta Therapeutics Inc stands on the verge of a breakthrough with its treatment for a crippling genetic disorder that affects one in every 3,500 newborn boys.
* Under new CEO, Sarepta focused on Duchenne muscular dystrophy drug
NEW YORK, March 24 - Shares of Sarepta Therapeutics could rise swiftly and hit $50 a share if it seeks accelerated approval from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration for eteplirsen, a drug being tested for Duchenne muscular dystrophy, according to a report in Barron's financial newspaper.
NEW YORK - Sarepta Therapeutics Inc became the second company in as many days to see its shares plunge as a result of a Twitter hoax on Wednesday after a user posed as an influential short-seller and alleged improprieties at the biopharmaceutical company.
NEW YORK, Jan 30 - Sarepta Therapeutics Inc became the second company in as many days to see its shares plunge as a result of a Twitter hoax on Wednesday after a user posed as an influential short-seller and alleged improprieties at the biopharmaceutical company.
- 2 BioPharma Catalyst Trades And 1 Strong Acquisition Target Rumored To Be In Play
- 3 Biotech Stocks With Potential
- Biotech Stock Mailbag: Synta, Zogenix, Sarepta, Amarin
- Sarepta Therapeutics' CEO Discusses Q1 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Top Small-Cap Biotech Stocks Being Accumulated By Large Fund Managers
- Leaders of TheStreet's Drug Approval Contest
- Sarepta Therapeutics Announces FDA Will Consider Accelerated Approval for Eteplirsen After Further Review of Data on Dystrophin and Clinical Outcomes
- Sarepta Therapeutics and University of Western Australia Announce Exclusive Worldwide Licensing Agreement for Exon-Skipping Program in Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
- Pre-Market Analysis on Sarepta Therapeutics, BioMarin Pharma, Theravance, and Chelsea Therapeutics
- Over $400 Million Raised by U.S. Life Sciences Companies Through At-the-Market (ATM) Offerings in 2012, Reports Brinson Patrick
- Sarepta Therapeutics Announces Eteplirsen Demonstrates Sustained Benefit on Walking Test Through 74 Weeks in Phase IIb Study in Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
- Emerging Growth Equities, Ltd. Initiates Coverage of Sarepta Therapeutics, Inc. (SRPT) With a BUY Rating and $38.00 Price Target
- Drug Approvals, Breakthrough Treatments and Royalties - Research Report on Celgene Corporation, Onyx Pharmaceuticals, Sarepta Therapeutics, VIVUS and Achillion Pharmaceuticals
- BioMarin Pharma, Amgen, Sarepta Therapeutics, Chelsea Therapeutics Intl., and Theravance Early Briefing and Review
- Sarepta Therapeutics Announces Fourth Quarter and Full-Year 2012 Financial Results and Recent Corporate Developments
- Sarepta's Marburg Drug Shows High Survival Rates After Intramuscular Delivery in Non-Human Primates