Sarepta Therapeutics Inc (SRPT.O)
26 May 2017
Thu, May 18 2017
LAS VEGAS Hedge fund manager Jason Karp on Thursday said that shares of Sarepta Therapeutics Inc could climb as much as 200 percent and noted the biotech company could be an attractive takeover candidate.
LAS VEGAS, May 18 Hedge fund manager Jason Karp on Thursday said that shares of Sarepta Therapeutics Inc could climb as much as 200 percent and noted the biotech company could be an attractive takeover candidate.
* Sarepta Therapeutics - in Q1, recognized net revenues of $16.3 million in product sales; no revenue was recognized for the same period of 2016
* Sarepta Therapeutics announces addition of Kenneth Fischbeck, M.D. And matthew wood M.D., Ph.D. to the company’s strategic and scientific advisory board Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Sarepta Therapeutics announces fourth quarter and full-year 2016 financial results and recent corporate developments
* Sarepta Therapeutics agrees to sale of priority review voucher for $125m
* Sarepta Therapeutics enters into license agreement with nationwide children's hospital for GALGT2 gene therapy program Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
- I'm Surprised That They're Surprised
- Biotech Bonanza - Approaching An Inflection Point
- Sarepta: Q1 Guidance And Accelerating Patient Starts Point To Continued Upside
- Biotech Forum Daily Digest: Earnings Season Commences - Spotlight On Agios Pharmaceuticals
- Sarepta Therapeutics' (SRPT) CEO Ed Kay on Q1 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Sarepta Therapeutics, Inc. 2017 Q1 - Results - Earnings Call Slides