News: Aktsionernaya Finansovaya Korporatsiya Sistema OAO (SSAq.L)
MOSCOW, Sept 17 - Alexander Korsik, the head of Russia's oil producer Bashneft, said on Wednesday that his company's operations have not been affected by putting the owner of Sistema holding under house arrest.
MOSCOW - Shares in sprawling Russian holding company Sistema plummeted over 30 percent on Wednesday after its billionaire chairman was placed under house arrest, wiping more than $2 billion in value off the company. | Video
MOSCOW - Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov said on Tuesday it was absurd to describe money-laundering charges leveled against the chairman of conglomerate Sistema as politically motivated, local news agencies reported.
LONDON - Shares in Russian oil-to-telecoms conglomerate Sistema tumbled on Wednesday after its head Vladimir Yevtushenkov was accused by Russian investigators of money-laundering in connection with the company's acquisition of oil producer Bashneft.
MOSCOW, Sept 17 - Shares in sprawling Russian holding company Sistema plummeted over 30 percent on Wednesday after its billionaire chairman was placed under house arrest, wiping more than $2 billion in value off the company.
MOSCOW, Sept 17 - Russia's top mobile firm MTS said on Wednesday that the investigation of Vladimir Yevtushenkov, chairman of the board of Sistema holding company, "doesn't interfere with the operational activities of MTS."
MOSCOW, Sept 17 - Russia's Moscow Exchange restricted trading in shares of the Sistema holding company after they fell 27 percent in the opening hour of trading on Wednesday.
MOSCOW, Sept 17 - Russia's top oil producer Rosneft said comments by ex-Yukos chief Mikhail Khodorkovsky linking the house arrest of a the owner of Sistema to Rosneft's interests in the conglomerate's oil assets as "absurd", RIA news agency reported.
MOSCOW, Sept 17 - Shares in Russia's Sistema holding company dropped 28 percent at the opening on Wednesday after its chairman was placed under house arrest and accused of money-laundering.
MOSCOW - Russian investigators said on Tuesday they had placed the chairman of conglomerate Sistema under house arrest, accusing him of money-laundering in a move the head of an industrialists' group condemned as being politically motivated.
- REG-JSFC Sistema Statement on Charges against Sistema’s Major Shareholder
- REG-JSFC Sistema Sistema in Discussions to Sell Minority Stake in Detsky Mir to Russia China Investments Fund
- REG-JSFC Sistema STATEMENT REGARDING SISTEMA GROUP'S SHAREHOLDING IN BASHKIRIAN POWER GRID COMPANY
- REG-JSFC Sistema Half-yearly Report
- REG-JSFC Sistema STATEMENT REGARDING SISTEMA GROUP’S SHAREHOLDING IN BASHNEFT AND UFAORGSINTEZ
- REG-JSFC Sistema Block Purchase of Sistema’s Ordinary Shares
- REG-JSFC Sistema Statement re STATEMENT REGARDING SISTEMA’S SHAREHOLDING IN BASHNEFT
- REG-JSFC Sistema Standard & Poor's Upgrades Sistema To 'BB+' Rating
- REG-JSFC Sistema Statement re SHAREHOLDINGS ALLOCATED TO SISTEMA BOARD OF DIRECTORS
- REG-JSFC Sistema MOODY’S UPGRADES SISTEMA TO Ba2 WITH POSITIVE OUTLOOK