SSE PLC (SSE.L)
24 Feb 2017
Tue, Dec 20 2016
EDINBURGH Scotland wants to stay in the European Union's single market after the United Kingdom leaves the bloc and will push for more powers to protect its interests, the head of its pro-independence government said on Tuesday.
Oct 17 SSE Plc, Britain's second biggest energy supplier, said it had agreed to sell a 16.7 percent stake in regional gas distribution business Scotia Gas Networks Ltd (SGN) to Abu Dhabi Investment Authority for 621 million pounds ($772.21 million).
- Richard Zeits Positions For 2017, Part 2: Oil M&A Likely To Accelerate As Oil Recovers
- Tracking Carl Icahn's Portfolio - Q2 2016 Update
- Energy Recap: Rig Count Rises, What's Up In The Bakken, And Some New Energy Bankruptcy Data
- Energy Recap: Oil Rig Count Up Again
- Energy Recap: Rig Count Rises For 2nd Week In A Row
- Seventy Seven Energy - That Ship Has Sailed