News: Sasol Ltd (SSL)
18 Dec 2013
Thu, Nov 28 2013
CAPE TOWN, Nov 28 - Mozambique's first commercial production and sale of crude oil is set for next year from a small but profitable inland oil field at Inhassoro, a senior official at South African operator Sasol said on Thursday.
JOHANNESBURG - South African petrochemicals company Sasol reported a 25 percent increase in full-year earnings on Monday, boosted by higher synthetic fuel production and a weaker rand.
July 15 - Fluor Corp secured the front-end engineering and design work for a chemicals plant in Louisiana being built by South Africa's Sasol Ltd aimed at putting cheap U.S. natural gas liquids to use.
- Warrants Warrant More Respect In The Resource Sector: Dudley Baker
- Sasol's CEO Hosts CFO Newsletter Conference (Transcript)
- Will Solazyme Meet Its Margin Guidance?
- Solazyme: Filling The Gap Between Innovation And Sustainability
- What Does Shell's Giant Louisiana GTL Project Say About U.S. Natural Gas Prices?
- Unilever Increases Its Commitment To Solazyme's Technology
- Sasol Welcomes Progress Energy as a New Partner in the Development of the Montney Basin Shale Gas Assets
- Sasol Appoints Independent Non-Executive Director
- Sasol Appoints New Group Executive Committee Member
- Sasol Chief Financial Officer Update
- Results Of The Annual General Meeting Of Sasol Held On 22 November 2013
- Sasol Signs Exploration Right Permit to Explore for Hydrocarbons in Durban and Zululand Basins, Offshore KwaZulu-Natal
- Sasol, GE Develop New Water Technology, Boosting Gas-to-Liquids (GTL) Value Proposition
- Change In Director's Executive Responsibilities And New Group Executive Committee Structure Announced
- Group executive committee resignation and appointment
- Sasol Issues 2013 Annual Financial Statements And Files Annual Report On Form 20-F With The United States Securities And Exchange Commission