Silver Standard Resources Inc (SSRI.OQ)
29 Jul 2016
Wed, Jul 13 2016
* Says seabee is on track to meet upper end of annual production guidance as disclosed by claude resources
* Shareholders approve acquisition of Claude Resources by Silver Standard Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +1 646 223 8780)
* Shareholders approve acquisition of Claude Resources by Silver Standard
* Sees fy gold production from marigold mine 200,000 oz - 210,000 oz
* Silver climbs 4 percent, gold up 1 percent * Oil extends sharp overnight gains * Copper, steel rise on China demand hopes * Coming Up: ECB policy meet outcome, US weekly jobless claims (Updates prices) By A. Ananthalakshmi SINGAPORE, April 21 Silver surged nearly 4 percent on Thursday, hitting an 11-month top and lifting gold with it, as commodities rallied on firmer oil prices and optimism over the Chinese economy. Crude prices rose on Thursday as the In
* Silver Standard signs option agreement to explore Perdito project
- Worth Taking Some Profits In Silver Stocks?
- Silver Stocks Best Investment YTD. Can They Continue To Outperform?
- Fortuna Silver Could Make A Fortune On Its Latest Acquisition
- Resource Sector Digest: Not The New Gold
- Our #1 Pick For Silver Exposure, A 250 Million Ounces Eq. Deposit Ripe For Take-Over
- Resource Sector Digest: The Most Horrible Call Of The Year