News: Stratasys Ltd (SSYS.OQ)
Tue, Jan 14 2014
- Industrial 3D printer maker Stratasys Ltd's full-year profit forecast fell way below analysts' estimates as the company expects a steep rise in costs in 2014.
Jan 14 - Industrial 3D printer maker Stratasys Ltd's full-year profit forecast fell way below analysts' estimates as the company expects a steep rise in costs in 2014.
NEW YORK, Jan 14 - Stratasys Ltd : * Shares fall 1.9 percent in premarket trading after outlook
Jan 14 - Stratasys Ltd, a 3D printer maker, estimated full-year adjusted profit way below Wall Street estimates, as it warned expenses would rise significantly in 2014.
(Corrects spelling of Stratasys, paragraphs 2, 8; MakerBot, paragraph 4)
(For more market insights, including options activity, click on ; for the Day Ahead newsletter http://link.reuters.com/mex49s; for the Morning News Call newsletter, http://link.reuters.com/nex49s)
(For more market insights, including options activity, click on ; for the Day Ahead newsletter http://link.reuters.com/mex49s)
- Is Stratasys Headed For Trouble?
- 3D Systems: Printing Revenue Instead Of Profits
- 3D Systems: Loss Of Momentum And Favorable Long-Term Projections
- Stratasys Management Discusses Q4 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Stratasys, Inc. Discusses Q4 2013 Results (Webcast)
- 3D Systems Corp.: A Strong Sell
- Stratasys Founder and Chairman Inducted into IndustryWeek`s Manufacturing Hall of Fame
- Leading Investment Service Examines 3D Printing Stocks
- Stratasys and Objet Complete Merger
- Stratasys and Objet Receive CFIUS Approval of Merger
- Direction Change Ahead, What to Expect - Research & Analysis on 3D Systems Corporation and Stratasys, Inc.
- Stratasys Reports Record Quarterly Revenue and Non-GAAP Net Income
- RedEye On Demand Named Emerging Manufacturer of the Year
- RedEye On Demand Customer Satisfaction Rated as 'Best-in-Class' for Four Consecutive Months
- RedEye On Demand Customer Satisfaction Rated As 'Best-In-Class' For Four Consecutive Months
- Stratasys Adds Black ULTEM 9085 High Performance Thermoplastic for Additive Manufacturing