STAG Industrial Inc (STAG.N)
7 Dec 2016
* STAG Industrial Inc - for three months ended September 30, 2016, company acquired 13 buildings for $166.0 million
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) NEW YORK, October 05 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has affirmed its ratings of STAG Industrial, Inc. (NYSE: STAG) and its operating partnership STAG Industrial Operating Partnership, L.P. (collectively, the company), including the Long-Term Issuer Default Ratings (IDR), at 'BBB'. Fitch has also assigned a 'BBB' rating to the previously announced $150 million committed term loan STAG plans to draw down during the fourth quarter of 2016 (4Q1
* Stag industrial announces redemption of 9.0% series a cumulative redeemable preferred stock Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Stag industrial inc qtrly core ffo per diluted earnings per share $0.38
- My Dividend Growth Portfolio
- Stag Industrial: Why Not Buy The 6.60%-Yielding Preferred Stock?
- November Portfolio Roundup: 2 Buys, 1 New Position
- STAG Industrial: Why You Should Consider This Monthly-Paying 6% Yielder
- STAG Is A Buy, Just In Time For Christmas!
- Our High Yield REIT Portfolio Seeking Maximum Total Returns