Standard Chartered PLC (STAN.L)
21 Oct 2016
Fri, Oct 14 2016
* Fitch affirms Standard Chartered at 'A+'; outlook revised to stable
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) HONG KONG/LONDON, October 14 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has affirmed Standard Chartered PLC's (SC) and Standard Chartered Bank's (SCB) Long-Term Issuer Default Ratings (IDRs) at 'A+' and downgraded their Viability Ratings to 'a' from 'a+'. The Outlook on the banks' Long-Term IDRs has been revised to Stable from Negative. A full list of rating actions is at the end of this commentary. The downgrade of the banks' Viability Ratings reflect
HONG KONG, Oct 14 Standard Chartered Bank (Hong Kong) said on Friday that it has obtained approval from the People's Bank of China to be the first commercial issuer of bonds denominated in Special Drawing Rights (SDRs) in China's interbank bond market.
DUBAI, Oct 5 Standard Chartered has appointed Mohamed Abdel Bary as regional chief financial officer for Africa and Middle East with immediate effect, the bank said on Wednesday.
* Appointed Mohamed Abdel Bary as regional cfo, Africa & Middle East with immediate effect Further company coverage:
DUBAI, Sept 29 Standard Chartered said on Thursday it had started direct trading between the Chinese yuan, Saudi Arabia's riyal and the UAE's dirham, making it one of the first market-makers to trade those currency pairs in China's interbank market.
LONDON, Sept 27 Standard Chartered has referred allegations of impropriety at an Indonesian company that the bank's private equity arm invested in to the appropriate authorities, the bank said on Tuesday.
* Standard Chartered faces U.S. probe over Indonesian investment- WSJ, citing documents
LONDON, Sept 23 (IFR) - Standard Chartered's head of its financial markets unit Jonathan Paul has quit after less than 18 months in the role.
Standard Chartered Plc is considering spinning out its private equity business to its managers, Bloomberg reported on Friday, citing two people familiar with the matter.
- European Stocks Rise Amid Mixed Earnings as Fed Prepares for Two-Day Meeting
- Expect a Dividend Boost at ABM
- Standard Parking: A Cheap Stock With A Wide Economic Moat
- Standard Parking Management Discusses Q2 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Are You Expecting This from Standard Parking?
- Check This to Find Out Whether Standard Parking Is Going to Bomb