Standard Chartered PLC (STAN.MU)
23 Jun 2017
Fri, Jun 2 2017
* Co as borrower and some of its units as guarantors entered into facility agreement with Standard Chartered Bank
* Entered into a one-time settlement with the Standard Chartered bank for settlement of entire outstanding dues Source text: [Paramount Communications Limited has informed the Exchange that the Company has entered into a One-time settlement with the Standard Chartered Bank for settlement of their entire outstanding dues] Further company coverage:
* Mandates Standard Chartered Bank as global coordinator and Bank ABC, Dubai Islamic Bank, Emirates NBD Capital, KFH Capital, Noor Bank, QInvest and Standard Chartered Bank as joint lead managers and bookrunners to arrange a series of fixed income investor meetings in Asia, Middle East and Europe commencing on May 18, 2017
DUBAI, May 4 Standard Chartered's banking business in the United Arab Emirates is performing much better than last year, helped by growing consumer confidence, the bank's head of retail clients in the UAE said on Thursday.
* 86.78 percent of votes cast at agm in favour of approval of directors' 2016 remuneration report, 13.22 of votes cast against Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +91 80 6749 1136)
LONDON Standard Chartered is in talks with regulators about making Frankfurt its European base to secure market access to the European Union when Britain leaves the bloc.
* Lender looking to resume dividends as soon as possible (Adds quotes from StanChart Germany head)
LONDON Standard Chartered almost doubled its profit in the first three months of the year after a sharp fall in losses from bad loans, raising the prospect of the Asia-focused bank resuming dividend payments.
* Shares up 3 pct, investors eye return of dividend (Updates shares, adds analyst reaction)
LONDON, April 26 Standard Chartered on Wednesday reported its first quarter profit nearly doubled from a year ago, as the emerging markets-focused bank continued a modest recovery in earnings following a restructuring that has hit income.