Stockmann Oyj Abp (STCBV.HE)
Mon, Jun 13 2016
* To accelerate turnaround of loss-making Stockmann Retail division
* Stockmann group's sales in May were down by 2.7 percent and amounted to 97.7 million euros in continuing product areas and businesses Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* Says sales in April were up by 26.8 percent and amounted to 118.5 million euros in continuing product areas and businesses, growth due to timing of Crazy Days campaign
* Shares rise 3 percent after Q1 results and divestment of mail order business Hobby Hall Further company coverage: (Helsinki Newsroom)
* says the transaction price is not expected to have a significant effect on Stockmann's result
HELSINKI, April 28 Finnish fashion and department store chain Stockmann on Thursday reported a first-quarter operating loss, citing seasonal reasons, but said it was on track for a full-year profit after pulling out of recession-hit Russian market last year.
* says sales in March were down by 26.9 per cent from a year ago and amounted to 84.0 million euros in continuing product areas and businesses
HELSINKI, April 4 Loss-making Finnish retailer Stockmann announced the surprise departure of its chief executive on Monday, after 16 months in the job, raising questions over the company's ongoing restructuring.
HELSINKI, April 4 Stockmann, the Finnish fashion and department store group, said on Monday its Chief Executive Per Thelin would step down, with immediate effect.
* Says board of directors have jointly agreed that Thelin will leave his position on fourth of April 2016