Stockmann Oyj Abp (STCBV.HE)
Wed, Feb 15 2017
* Laitinen has most recently served as chief financial officer at Finavia OYJ
* Q4 revenue 388.4 million euros ($410.89 million) versus 387 million euros seen in Reuters poll
* Sales for full year 2016 were down by 5.3 per cent and amounted to 1.17 billion euros ($1.25 billion) in continuing product areas and businesses
* Stockmann group's sales in October were down by 7.2 pct and amounted to 125.1 million euros in continuing product areas and businesses Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* 33 of Stockmann's current ict employees are planned to transfer to Tech Mahindra on Jan. 1 2017
Oct 28 Finnish department store and fashion chain group Stockmann Oyj on Friday posted a surprise third-quarter profit on the back of cost-cuts, and said it was looking into a sale of a real estate in St Petersburg.
* Q3 revenue 288.9 million euros ($314.99 million) (Reuters poll: 286 million euros)
* Sales in September were down by 10.7 pct and amounted to 82.5 million euros ($92.41 million) Source text for Eikon:
HELSINKI, Sept 12 Finnish retailer Stockmann appointed its interim chief executive Lauri Veijalainen as the company's new CEO on Monday.
* Group sales in August up 0.2 pct at 86.8 million euros in continuing product areas and businesses Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)