News: Stockmann Oyj Abp (STCBV.HE)
* Says has signed agreements on leasing retail space from its department stores in Tallinn and Riga for Euronics.
* Stockmann to sell Academic Bookstore to Bonnier Books - books will remain in department stores' offering to customers
* Says sales were down by 12.5 per cent on the previous year at comparable exchange rates, euro-denominated sales were down by 15.3 percent Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting By Helsinki Newsroom)
* says its group sales amounted to 136.9 million euros in April 2015.
HELSINKI, April 29 - Finnish fashion and department store group Stockmann reported widening losses in the first quarter due to weak rouble and slow demand in Russia and Finland.
* Says group's sales amounted to EUR 150 million in March up 17.0 percent from a year ago at comparable exchange rates, euro-denominated sales rose 10.1 percent Further company coverage: (Reporting By Stine Jacobsen)
March 12 - Stockmann : * says group's sales amounted to EUR 99.5 million in February, up 0.8 percent
* Streamlines its operations in order to turn its earnings performance around
HELSINKI, Feb 13 - Finnish fashion and department store group Stockmann reported sharply lower fourth-quarter sales and earnings on Friday and said it will cut costs and close three loss-making department stores in the Moscow region and one in Finland.