News: Stora Enso Oyj (STEAV.HE)
23 Dec 2014
Sat, Dec 13 2014
STOCKHOLM, Dec 13 - Finnish paper manufacturer Stora Enso said on Saturday it was selling a loss-making speciality fine paper mill in Germany to a company mainly owned by the private equity fund Perusa Partners Fund 2 for about 7 million euros.
HELSINKI, Oct 9 - Finnish pulp and paper maker Stora Enso said on Thursday a deal to sell its loss-making paper mill in Uetersen, Germany to Austria's Brigl & Bergmeister had been cancelled due to opposition from Germany's competition watchdog.
July 2 - (The following statement was released by the rating agency)
* Shares down 0.4 pct vs 0.3 pct drop in Helsinki bourse (Rewrites first paragraph, adds comments on strategy, consolidation)
HELSINKI, June 30 - Finnish paper maker Stora Enso's incoming chief executive said on Monday that the company could take part in industry mergers if it profited the company, but does not have to, as much of restructuring has already been done.
- Stora Enso Introduces New Organisational Structure for Renewable Packaging and Appoints New Member to the Group Leadership Team
- Stora Enso appoints Noel Morrin as Executive Vice President, Global Responsibility
- Stora Enso to divest its Uetersen Mill
- Stora Enso completes the divestment of its coreboard and core manufacturer Corenso
- Stora Enso Invests in Quality and Cost-Competitiveness of Imatra Mills in Finland
- Stora Enso Interim Review January--September 2014
- Stora Enso's Nomination Board Appointed
- Stora Enso Strengthens Its Group Leadership Team With Sourcing
- Stora Enso's Uetersen Mill buyer withdraws application for merger
- Stora Enso divests its coreboard and core manufacturer Corenso