News: Stora Enso Oyj (STEAV.HE)
7 Mar 2014
HAMINA, Finland, Nov 4 - Google will invest another 450 million euros ($607 million) over the next few years in a data centre in Finland, boosting a country struggling with Nokia's decline and weakness in its paper and steel industries.
HELSINKI, Nov 4 - The following stocks may be affected by newspaper reports and other factors on Monday:
HELSINKI - Google Inc is set increase its investment in a data centre in eastern Finland, sources familiar with the plan said on Thursday.
HELSINKI, Oct 24 - Google Inc is set increase its investment in a data centre in eastern Finland, sources familiar with the plan said on Thursday.
* Shares rise across the sector (Recasts with market reaction, adds details on packaging board and company comment)
HELSINKI, Oct 9 - The following stocks may be affected by newspaper reports and other factors on Wednesday:
Shares in Stora Enso fall 4.7 percent to 6.315 euros ($8.55) as traders cite a UBS note in which the bank cuts its recommendation on the stock to 'sell' and says speculation of M&A deals in the European paper industry has been exaggerated.
HELSINKI, Sept 11 - The following stocks may be affected by newspaper reports and other factors on Wednesday:
- Stora Enso Strengthens Co-operation With IFC in Guangxi, China
- Stora Enso enhances efficiency in Central European sawmills
- Stora Enso's Annual Report 2013 Published
- Stora Enso Fourth Quarter and Full Year Results 2013
- Stora Enso CEO Jouko Karvinen comments on fourth quarter and full year 2013 results announced today
- Notice to the Annual General Meeting of Stora Enso Oyj
- Stora Enso divests its shareholding in Thiele Kaolin
- Stora Enso's non-recurring items in fourth quarter 2013 have EUR 392 million negative impact on operating profit
- Stora Enso Plans to Shut Down Coated Magazine Paper Machine in Finland
- Stora Enso Shares Converted