StemCells Inc (STEM.OQ)
Mon, Aug 15 2016
* Respective boards of directors of stemcells and microbot have approved merger agreement - sec filing
StemCells Inc said it would wind down operations after the company terminated a mid-stage trial testing its therapy in spinal cord injury, sending its shares plummeting 85 percent.
* Shares plunge 85 pct (Adds analyst comment, details; updates shares)
May 31 StemCells Inc said on Tuesday it had terminated a mid-stage trial in spinal cord injury and that its board had decided to wind down the company.
* Files for rights offering for up to $30 million - SEC filing Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Trading common stock on Nasdaq Capital Market will continue, on a split-adjusted basis, on may 9, 2016 Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom; +1 646 223 8780; )
* Trading of common stock on Nasdaq capital market will continue, on a split-adjusted basis, on May 9, 2016 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
- StemCells: The Miracle Of The Multiplication
- Stemcell Merger: Why It Happened
- Tigenix The Latest To Find Stem Cell Appetite In Japan
- Is It Time To Invest In Stem Cell Biotechs?
- StemCells' (STEM) CEO Ian Massey on Q4 2015 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- StemCells (STEM) Q1 2016 Results - Earnings Call Webcast