STMicroelectronics NV (STM.PA)
Wed, Jan 11 2017
* And CWS partner to close the gap between simulation and silicon measurements, further enhancing RF SOI designs for next generation communication chips
Nov 18 STMicroelectronics CEO Carlo Bozotti told the Morgan Stanley Technology, Media & Telecom Conference in Barcelona:
PARIS, Oct 27 STMicroelectronics, which makes chips for Apple's iPhone 7, expects to improve its profitability in 2016 due to demand for smartphones and the increasing use of sensors in everything from cars to light fittings.
* Franco-Italian chipmaker is on track to deliver $100 million in annual cost savings from set-top box restructuring in 2016, CEO Carlo Bozotti said in analyst conference call
PARIS, Oct 27 STMicroelectronics expects improved profitability in 2016 after the Franco-Italian chipmaker reported higher third-quarter sales and profits helped by strong demand for smartphones and other connected items that use sensors.
* Q3 net revenues of $1.80 billion, up 5.5 pct sequentially and 1.9 pct year-over-year
* Stmicroelectronics acquires ams' nfc and rfid reader assets
* Q2 net revenues of $1.70 billion and gross margin of 33.9 pct
- Infineon Technologies: Place A Bet On Autonomous Cars, Renewable Energy And Virtual Reality
- Focus On Energy And Bank Stocks - Cramer's Mad Money (1/11/17)
- The Fall 2016 Market Decline And Subsequent Trump Election Rally - How I Took Advantage
- Autonomous Vehicle Stock Basket For 2017 And Beyond
- Chesapeake May Head Higher - Cramer's Lightning Round (12/07/16)
- Quicklogic: Technology Licensing Deal Targeting IoT Market Opens New High Margin Revenue Stream