Questar Corp (STR.N)
29 Jun 2016
Thu, May 12 2016
* Questar corporation shareholders approve combination with dominion resources
* Reports first quarter 2016 adjusted earnings of $87.5 million, $0.50 per adjusted diluted share
* Questar chairman, president and CEO Ron Jibson to retire upon close of dominion resources merger Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Dominion Resources Inc said it would buy Questar Corp for about $4.4 billion in cash, the latest power producer to bet on stable revenues from natural gas distribution at a time when power demand is waning.
Feb 1 Power producer Dominion Resources Inc said it would buy natural gas distributor Questar Corp for about $4.4 billion in cash to expand its natural gas operations.
Feb 1 Power producer Dominion Resources Inc said it would buy natural gas distributor Questar Corp in an all-cash deal valued at about $4.4 billion to expand its natural gas operations.
- Late To The Party For Bonds? How About Utilities As A Bond Proxy
- ProShares S&P MidCap 400 Dividend Aristocrats: A Crown Jewel?
- Dividend Champion Portfolio - June Update
- What Happened In May: 5 MLPs See A Brighter Day, But 2 Others Sail Away
- Which Companies Got Evicted From VIG?
- 5 Great Dividend Stocks: Solid Yields And Double Digit Yearly Returns For A Decade