News: State Street Corp (STT)
13 Dec 2013
NEW YORK, Dec 13 - Exchange-traded funds have traditionally been touted for their transparency, with their portfolio holdings disclosed daily. But the push for a new breed of ETFs that can hide their specific holdings for months at a time is gaining momentum.
PARIS - French President Francois Hollande backed away on Thursday from a pledge to bring unemployment down by the end of the year, saying instead that it would take as long as necessary.
LONDON - Big banks are considering banning traders from some online chat rooms in response to investigations into alleged collusion between dealers over key financial market benchmark rates, people familiar with the matter said on Monday.
Oct 29 - The following financial services industry appointments were announced on Tuesday. To inform us of other job changes, email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Oct 24 - The following financial services industry appointments were announced on Thursday. To inform us of other job changes, email to email@example.com.
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) CHICAGO, October 22 (Fitch) State Street Corporation's (STT) third quarter of 2013 (3Q'13) stated net income of $540 million has declined from both the sequential and year-ago quarters. Nevertheless, Fitch Ratings believes the company's 3Q'13 earnings, which equated to a 10.8% return on average equity (ROE), while satisfactory from a credit perspective, remain below STT's historical returns. Furthermore, Fitch does not believe a
Oct 22 - State Street Corp said on Tuesday that third-quarter operating profit rose 14 percent as the custody bank saw double-digit gains from servicing client assets and managing money.
Oct 14 - Citigroup Inc and State Street Corp have been exploring ways in which they might impose limits on the use of short-term treasury bills due in the coming weeks as collateral, the Wall Street Journal reported, citing people familiar with the matter.
Oct 2 - The following financial services industry appointments were announced on Wednesday. To inform us of other job changes, email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Aug 6 - The following financial services industry appointments were announced on Tuesday. To inform us of other job changes, email to email@example.com.
- State Street Sinks Financials Lower Amid Fed Rumblings
- How To Add Alpha Using Tactical ETFs
- How To Integrate The New Fidelity ETFs Into Your Portfolio
- State Street Management Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- State Street Suffers Q3 Trading Weakness but Revenue Rises From Year Earlier (Update 1)
- State Street Corporation Discusses Q3 2013 Results (Webcast)
- State Street Global Advisors Appoints Head of Global Defined Contribution Research and Product Development
- State Street Global Advisors Announces 2014 Market Outlook and Identifies Key Themes for Investors
- Stock Price Updates, Quarterly Dividends, Presentation Schedules, and Prestigious Awards - Research Report on Invesco, BlackRock, State Street, BNY Mellon and Blackstone
- Today's Research: State Street, Legg Mason, Och-Ziff Capital Management Group, and BlackRock Kelso Capital
- Financial Companies Report Growth Through Recognitions, Rankings, and Corporate Announcements - Research Report on Progressive, BB&T, AFLAC, STT, and Validus
- State Street Wins Best Hedge Fund Administrator and Best Risk Management Technology Provider of the Year Awards
- Today's Research: State Street Corp., Legg Mason Inc., BlackRock Kelso Capital Corp., and Och-Ziff Capital Management Group LLC
- Financial Companies Report Recognitions, Financial Results, and Earnings Schedules - Research Report on State Street, CBRE Group, Waddell & Reed Financial, Virtus Investment Partners, and FXCM
- State Street Global Exchange’s Will Kinlaw and David Turkington Honored with Peter L. Bernstein Award
- State Street Named Top Charitable Contributor in Massachusetts