News: State Street Corp (STT)
24 Oct 2014
Fri, Oct 24 2014
BOSTON - State Street Corp's said on Friday that third-quarter profit beat Wall Street expectations as fees rose, sending its shares up nearly 4 percent.
BOSTON, Oct 24 - State Street Corp's said on Friday that third-quarter profit beat Wall Street expectations as fees rose, sending its shares up nearly 4 percent.
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) CHICAGO, October 24 (Fitch) State Street Corporation's (STT) third quarter 2014 (3Q'14) earnings were, on balance, more of the same, according to Fitch Ratings. Overall expense growth modestly outpaced revenue growth despite some continued growth in servicing and management fees as well as a pick-up in foreign exchange trading. These results equated to a return on average equity (ROE) of 10.6% in 3Q'14 compared to 11.9% in the sequ
NEW YORK - Goldman Sachs Group Inc has laid the groundwork to launch actively managed exchange-traded funds, becoming the latest Wall Street bank to set its sights on the fast-growing market.
NEW YORK, Sept 22 - Goldman Sachs Group Inc has laid the groundwork to launch actively managed exchange-traded funds, becoming the latest Wall Street bank to set its sights on the fast-growing market.
WARSAW/LONDON - Banks and asset managers are ready to support an extension of the one-minute window used to set currency market benchmarks, documents showed on Wednesday, but most are concerned by the risks involved and divided on how much of an extension.
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) CHICAGO, August 14 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has affirmed the ratings for Bank of New York Mellon Corporation (BONY) at 'AA-', Northern Trust Corporation (Northern) at 'AA-', and Brown Brothers Harriman (BBH) at 'A+'. The Rating Outlook for BONY, Northern, and Brown Brothers remains Stable. In addition, Fitch has upgraded the ratings for State Street Corporation (State Street) to 'AA-' from 'A+', and revised the Rating Outlook to Stab
LONDON - Asset managers will agree to pay more for currency "fixing" services when they respond later this month to proposals by global regulators for reforms of foreign exchange benchmarks, industry sources said on Friday.
* Response to FSB paper next week should speed work on reform
Aug 4 - State Street Corp appointed Oliver Berger as senior vice president, head of strategic market initiatives for Europe, the Middle East and Africa (EMEA) within its sector solutions team.
- State Street's (STT) CEO Jay Hooley on Q3 2014 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- State Street (STT) Stock Is Gaining Following Its Third Quarter Earnings Results
- State Street (STT) Q3 2014 Results - Earnings Call Webcast
- How Did High-Yield Dividend Champions Do During The Great Recession? Part 1
- Rising Rates And Earnings Growth Will Send State Street To A New All-Time High
- Morgan Stanley Downgraded by JPMorgan, BofA Lowers CarMax Estimates
- State Street Reports Third-Quarter 2014 GAAP-Basis EPS of $1.26 on Strong Revenue of $2.58 Billion Compared to the Third Quarter of 2013
- State Street Corporation Declares Quarterly Dividends on Its Non-Cumulative Perpetual Preferred Stock Series “C” and Series “D”
- State Street Global Advisors Appoints Chief Portfolio Strategist
- SPDR® S&P Biotech ETF Receives Settlement Payment
- Tender Offer Completion, Scheduled Earnings, Preliminary Results, and Investor Confidence Index - Research Reports on JCP Co, Starwood, Regions, State Street and SodaStream
- State Street’s TruCross/FX Solution Now Live
- State Street Global Advisors Launches Global Real Estate Mutual Fund with CBRE Clarion Securities
- State Street Corporation Announces Date for Release of Third-Quarter 2014 Financial Results and Conference Call Webcast
- The Premium Just Got Personal: State Street Report Finds Insurers Needing to Upgrade Technology Platforms to Bridge the Digital Divide
- State Street Global Advisors Expands Multi-Factor Advanced Beta ETFs Giving Investors Additional Options for Active Exposure