Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd (SUN.BO)
Tue, Dec 13 2016
MUMBAI The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has again raised concerns about the quality control process at Indian drugmaker Sun Pharmceutical Industries' Halol factory, an inspection report obtained by Reuters shows.
MUMBAI Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd, India's largest drugmaker, said on Wednesday the U.S. health regulator has informed the company of more concerns found at its Halol manufacturing plant after a recent inspection.
* Announcement of launches first branded ophthalmic product Bromsite in USA
* Says company has entered into an agreement to acquire 85.1% of JSC Biosintez, a Russian pharmaceutical company
* Says expects pricing pressure in U.S. to continue (Adds comments from conference call)
* India's Sun Pharma said it was unsure if Halol plant would be cleared in the next five months, as the FDA may take time Further company coverage: (Reporting By Zeba Siddiqui)
* Sun Pharmaceutical Industries exec says awaiting US FDA reinspection of Halol plant
MUMBAI, Nov 10 Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd , India's largest drugmaker, reported on Thursday a quarterly profit that more than doubled from last year, outpacing analysts' expectations.
* Says approves scheme of amalgamation of Sun Pharma Medisales, Ranbaxy Drugs Ltd, Gufic Pharma, Vidyut Investments into co Source text: http://bit.ly/2g0Jbpb Further company coverage:
* Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd says synergies from the Ranbaxy acquisition are gaining momentum and co on track to achieve the targeted benefits