Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd (SUN.NS)
26 May 2017
Fri, May 26 2017
* Q4 U.S. sales slide 34 pct (Adds Managing Director comments from conference call)
* MD Dilip Shanghvi says needs to execute U.S. business better
* Dilip Shanghvi says may have single digit decline in consol revenue for FY 18 versus FY 17
MUMBAI, May 26 Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd , India's largest drugmaker by sales, reported a 13.6 percent drop in its fourth-quarter profit due to slow sales in the United States.
* Consensus forecast for March quarter consol profit was 14.95 billion rupees
* Sun Pharma announces U.S. FDA filing acceptance of Biologics License Application (bla) for tildrakizumab Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Says US FDA filing acceptance of biologics license application (BLA) for Tildrakizumab
* Says validation of regulatory filing of tildrakizumab with the european medicines agency (EMA) by Almirall.
* Taro Pharmaceuticals Inc. (Canada) entered into deal to acquire all issued and outstanding shares of Thallion Pharma
MUMBAI India's largest drugmaker Sun Pharmaceutical Industries said U.S. regulators plan to lift a ban on its Mohali plant in northern India, paving the way for a resumption of exports to the company's biggest market after four years.