Supervalu Inc (SVU.N)
26 Jul 2017
Tue, Jul 25 2017
Shares in Supervalu Inc jumped 13 percent on Tuesday and were headed for their biggest one-day gain in four years after the grocery wholesaler and retailer reported quarterly sales that topped some analyst expectations.
July 25 Shares in Supervalu Inc jumped 13 percent on Tuesday and were headed for their biggest one-day gain in four years after the grocery wholesaler and retailer reported quarterly sales that topped some analyst expectations.
* Q1 adjusted earnings per share $0.09 from continuing operations
* Supervalu announces 1-for-7 reverse stock split Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Kohl hires Bruce Besanko as CFO from Supervalu - WSJ, citing sources
* Supervalu inc - rob woseth, executive vice president, chief strategy officer, will assume additional position of interim chief financial officer
* Supervalu and Unified Grocers announce FTC’s early termination of Hart-Scott-Rodino waiting period for Supervalu’s acquisition of Unified Grocers Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) CHICAGO, April 13 (Fitch) SUPERVALU Inc.'s (SVU) definitive agreement to acquire Unified Grocers, Inc. (Unified), a regional grocery wholesale cooperative with $3.8 billion of annualized sales, for $375 million is neutral to the company's 'B' Long-Term Issuer Default Rating (IDR), according to Fitch Ratings. Supervalu's sales and EBITDA (pro forma for the sale of Save-A-Lot) will increase by 30% to over $16 billion and 8% to $567 millio
BRIEF-Supervalu to receive termination fee of $8 mln plus reimbursement upto $1 mln in costs, if deal is terminated by Unified Grocers
* Supervalu-Under terms of deal,Supervalu to receive termination fee of $8 million plus reimbursement upto $1 million in costs, if deal is terminated by Unified Grocers
* Supervalu to acquire Unified Grocers to create one of the nation's leading grocery wholesale companies
- SUPERVALU (SVU) Q1 2018 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- The Dirt Cheap Value Portfolio - From Bad To Worse
- How To Harden Your Dividend Growth Portfolio Against Dividend Cuts
- Should Retirees Worry About Dividend Cuts From Dividend Aristocrats?
- Look Who's In The Bardo: Voices From The Whole Foods Acquisition
- Food Deflation And Why It Hurts The Grocery Industry