Swedbank AB (SWDBY.PK)
21 Oct 2016
Wed, Oct 5 2016
* Board of Norwegian Property does not recommend the shareholders of Norwegian Property to accept offer from Geveran Trading Co Ltd
* Said on Monday company was contemplating bond issue with expected tenor of five years
* Baltic horizon unit signed services agreement with Swedbank AS and Orion Securities
July 21 Swedish banking group Swedbank reported better-than-expected second-quarter results on Thursday, partly due to participation in several IPOs which boosted commission income.
* Swedbank Q2 net profit 6.3 billion sek versus mean forecast 5.5 billion in reuters poll
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) LONDON, May 26 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has upgraded Swedbank AB's (Swedbank) Long-Term Issuer Default Rating (IDR) to 'AA-' from 'A+', Viability Rating (VR) to 'aa-' from 'a+', and Short-Term IDR to 'F1+' from 'F1'. The Outlook on the Long-Term IDR is Stable. A full list of rating actions is available at the end of this rating action commentary. The ratings actions are part of a periodic portfolio review of major Swedish banking grou
TALLINN, April 27 The Estonian central bank will require Swedish-owned SEB and Swedbank to adopt additional buffer requirements at two percent of total risk exposure from August this year, it said on Wednesday.
* First quarterly report for new CEO Bonnesen (Adds CEO quote, background, details)
* Swedbank CFO says does not believe the bank has any excess capital
STOCKHOLM, April 26 Swedish banking group Swedbank reported first-quarter net earnings above market expectations on Tuesday as increased mortgage volumes and higher margins compensated for a challenging interest rate environment.
- Sweden's Stock Market: Don't Catch A Falling Knife
- With A 6% Dividend Yield And Rising Margins Swedbank Is Well-Positioned For A Lower-For-Longer Rate Environment
- Swedbank Q2: The 7% Dividend Is Safe; TP Increased
- Swedbank: A High-Quality Bank With Resilient Earnings, Asset Quality Stability, Impressive Capital Ratios And A 7.5% Dividend Yield
- Yield Sprouting From 'Dividend Stumps'
- The Global X FTSE Nordic Region ETF: The Perfect Fit