Swatch Group SA (SWGAY.PK)
Wed, Jan 18 2017
GENEVA Luxury watchmaker Richemont signed a contract to buy mechanical watch movements from Swatch Group from 2020, sources close to the matter told Reuters at an industry event in Geneva on Wednesday.
GENEVA, Jan 18 Luxury watchmaker Richemont signed a contract to buy mechanical watch movements from Swatch Group from 2020, sources close to the matter told Reuters at an industry event in Geneva on Wednesday.
ZURICH Three years ago, Swatch Group was riding high. The world's largest watchmaker, known for its colourful plastic watches as well as upscale brands including Breguet, reported record gross sales.
ZURICH, Nov 22 Shares in watchmakers Swatch Group and Richemont fell on Tuesday after the decline in Swiss watch exports accelerated in October.
ZURICH, Oct 27 Swatch Group has to stick to a 2013 agreement to phase out watch movement deliveries that bans it from selling excess stock to new customers, Swiss competition authority Weko ruled on Thursday, prompting Swatch to mull price hikes.
* Says regrets weko's decision to maintain movement delivery agreement and deems it utterly unrealistic
ZURICH, Oct 27 Swatch Group will not be allowed to supply more mechanical watch movements to customers than was set out in a 2013 agreement on phasing out delivieries, Swiss competition authority Weko said on Thursday.
NEW YORK, Aug 31 Hedge fund investor Leon Cooperman, the chief executive and chairman of Omega Advisors, said on Wednesday on CNBC that equity markets are "fairly but fully valued."
- Fossil: Still Not Compelling, 2017 Expectations Too High
- Tracking Gardner Russo & Gardner Portfolio - Q3 2016 Update
- Tracking David Winters' Wintergreen Advisers Portfolio - Q3 2016 Update
- Fossil: More Than 40% Upside Triggered By Wearables
- Richemont: A Dark Hour For Watches
- Tracking David Winters' Wintergreen Advisers Portfolio - Q2 2016 Update