News: SolarWinds Inc (SWI.N)
Thu, Jul 25 2013
- Network management software maker SolarWinds Inc forecast current-quarter results below market expectations as the company struggles with slowing growth in its licensing business, sending its shares down 22 percent after the bell.
- Network management software maker SolarWinds Inc reported lower-than-expected quarterly revenue due to a shortfall in license sales and forecast current-quarter results below Wall Street estimates.
July 25 - Network management software maker SolarWinds Inc reported lower-than-expected quarterly revenue due to a shortfall in license sales and forecast current-quarter results below Wall Street estimates.
- Undervalued Stock Of The Week: SolarWinds
- SolarWinds: Short-Term Headwinds, Long-Term Growth
- SolarWinds Management Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- SolarWinds, Inc. Discusses Q3 2013 Results (Webcast)
- SolarWinds Inc (SWI) Management Discusses Q2 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- 5 Stocks Poised for Breakouts
- IT Community Recognizes SolarWinds IT Management Software Products With Top Industry Honors
- SolarWinds Enhances Security Offerings With Increased Automation, Ease of Management and Time to Value
- SolarWinds Releases Latest NetFlow Traffic Analyzer With 400 Percent Faster Flow Processing and To-the-Minute Reporting
- SolarWinds IT Management Solutions Tested for Government Security Deployment
- SolarWinds Replaces HP OpenView, Providing Reliable and Cost-Effective Performance Monitoring and Configuration Management for Bulletproof Solutions
- SolarWinds and Plexxi to Present Real-World DevOps Scenario and Demonstration Driven by SDN
- Confio’s Ignite Database Performance Tools Named 2013 Community Choice Award Winners by the Windows IT Pro Community
- Financial Results, Recognitions, Technology Deployment, Collaborative Project, and Conference Call Schedules - Research Report on Salesforce.com, SolarWinds, Red Hat, Workday, and Splunk
- SMBs: Your Employees Will Be Shopping Online Cyber Monday, and So Will the Thieves
- SolarWinds and Confio Software, Part of the SolarWinds Family, Named to the 2013 Deloitte Technology Fast 500 List