News: SolarWorld AG (SWVG.F)
Tue, Nov 26 2013
DUESSELDORF/FRANKFURT - SolarWorld , once Germany's top solar group, agreed to buy one of Bosch's solar panel plants, as the car parts supplier rids itself of a business that caused it to post billions of euros worth of losses.
* Shares up 2.5 percent (Recasts, adds SolarWorld CEO comment, industry context)
FRANKFURT, Nov 26 - Germany's SolarWorld said it agreed to buy one of Bosch's solar panel plants in a bid of the car parts supplier to cut its losses in the solar sector.
FRANKFURT - Holders of SolarWorld's second convertible bond have agreed to a wide-ranging restructuring of the German solar group, the second of three approvals it needs to overhaul its debt.
FRANKFURT - Germany's SolarWorld has secured backing for a wide-ranging restructuring plan from holders of one of its outstanding convertible bonds, a key step in the solar group's overhaul.
FRANKFURT, Aug 5 - Germany's SolarWorld has secured backing for a wide-ranging restructuring plan from holders of one of its outstanding convertible bonds, a key step in the solar group's overhaul.
* Qatar Solar to invest 35 million euros, become shareholder
- SolarWorld Pledges Support for Solar Forward, Crowd-Sourced Solar-Energy Fund in Portland, Ore.
- Acquisition of Bosch Solar Plants in Europe Beefs Up SolarWorld’s Production Strength
- SolarWorld Solar Panels Will Power Carpet Tile Manufacturing Plant in Georgia Town
- SolarWorld Summit Convenes Authorized Installers Across U.S.: ‘Stronger Together’
- SolarWorld Power Projects Group Deploys 1.1-MW Solar Array at Bay Area Water Treatment Plant
- SolarWorld Brings All-American Solar Financing to Homeowners in Hawaii
- SolarWorld Appeals Two Trade-Case Findings to Court of International Trade in New York
- SolarWorld Breaks Ground on More Than 500 Kilowatts of Solar Carports at Four California Parks
- SolarWorld Supplies Dominican Republic’s Largest Solar Installation
- Gaia Energy Systems and SolarWorld Streamline Solar Procurement for Local Government Agency