Stryker Corp (SYK.N)
27 Jun 2017
Mon, Jun 19 2017
* Novadaq enters into agreement to be acquired by stryker corporation
* Reg-Stryker announces definitive agreement to acquire novadaq technologies inc.
* Reg-Stryker orthopaedics 2016 settlement program reaches milestone
* Stryker declares a $0.425 per share quarterly dividend Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Strict liability claims for manufacturing defects in "unavoidably unsafe" products like medical devices and drugs are not barred by Pennsylvania law, a federal judge has ruled.
* Stryker Corp director Louise Francesconi reports sale of 3,716 shares of co's common stock on Jan 30 - SEC filing Source text: (http://bit.ly/2kQLWrF) Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +91 806 749 1136)
A former salesman for medical device maker Stryker Corp who was ordered to pay $745,000 after a jury found he violated a non-compete agreement will challenge the verdict in federal appeals court Wednesday, claiming that Stryker concealed evidence.
* Stryker Corp files for offering for sale of $500 million of its notes due 2019 - SEC filing Source text: (http://bit.ly/2jbFXAk) Further company coverage:
- Innovation And Execution A Powerful Combination For NuVasive
- Smith & Nephew Innovates In Wound Care, But No Trade Sale In Sight
- Stryker Spends Big To Jump Into Surgical Imaging
- Stryker Strikes Again, But Quality Does Not Come Cheap
- Risk Arbitrage Today: 23 Thoughts About The Amazon-Whole Foods Deal
- VIG Never Looked So Dividend-y