News: Syngenta AG (SYT)
24 Oct 2014
Mon, Oct 20 2014
CHICAGO - A federal appeals court has opened the door for Syngenta Seeds to revive a lawsuit it brought against Bunge North America in 2011 over the agribusiness company's refusal of a type of genetically modified corn.
CHICAGO, Oct 20 - A federal appeals court has opened the door for Syngenta Seeds to revive a lawsuit it brought against Bunge North America in 2011 over the agribusiness company's refusal of a type of genetically modified corn.
ZURICH - Syngenta , the world's No. 1 crop chemicals maker, said its 2014 profit margin would be hit by an unfavorable shift in crops from corn to soybean in North America and lower than expected prices for its products in Latin America.
* Sales growth expected to accelerate in Q4 - CEO (Adds detail, share price, analyst, quotes)
Oct 16 - Syngenta AG : * Indicated 1.2 higher in pre-market indications
ZURICH, Oct 16 - Syngenta, the world's largest agrochemicals company, said sales rose 3 percent in the third quarter which enables it to maintain its sales target for 2014.
BEIJING, Oct 8 - Swiss-based seed firm Syngenta had applied for cultivation approval for its MIR162 GMO corn in China, but later halted the process to focus on winning import approval for the grain, a company spokesman told Reuters.
PARIS, Oct 7 - European stocks were seen mixed on Tuesday, with the spotlight on the mining sector after Rio Tinto rejected a merger approach from smaller rival Glencore Plc. German shares will also be in focus after data showed the country's industrial output fell far more than expected in August, posting its biggest drop since the financial crisis in early 2009, the latest figures to raise question marks about Europe's largest economy. The 4.0 percent month-on-month drop miss
CHICAGO - Farmers from the biggest U.S. corn-growing states have sued Syngenta AG over sales of genetically modified corn seed not approved by China, joining global exporters in pursuing damages from the Swiss-based company.
CHICAGO, Oct 6 - Farmers from the biggest U.S. corn-growing states have sued Syngenta AG over sales of genetically modified corn seed not approved by China, joining global exporters in pursuing damages from the Swiss-based company.
- Low Commodity Prices Create Buying Opportunities In The Agricultural Sector
- 4 Safe Large-Cap Companies With Strong Dividend Yields
- Dividend Contenders, Future Champions Or Future Failures: Part 2
- Why Jim Cramer Thinks Nelson Peltz Is Right About DuPont (DD) Breakup
- Can A Successful Dividend Portfolio Be Assembled In 2014? - Part 2
- How Will Syngenta (SYT) Stock React To Possible Sale Or Acquisition?
- Milestone Achievements, Senior Notes Pricing, Farming Support, and Dividends - Analyst Notes on DuPont, Monsanto, Syngenta, American Vanguard and SQM
- Awards, Agreements, Acquisitions, and Conference Participation - Analyst Notes on HB Fuller, Rentech, Alpha, Syngenta and Pacific Ethanol
- Syngenta Annual General Meeting