News: Syngenta AG (SYT)
18 Dec 2013
Mon, Dec 9 2013
(Corrects paragraph 3 to show Syngenta is based in Switzerland, not the U.S.)
(Corrects paragraph 2 to show Syngenta is based in Switzerland, not the U.S.)
* Agmin spokesman says still evaluating MIR 162 for import
BEIJING, Dec 6 - China is still evaluating whether to approve the strain of genetically-modified corn that caused it to reject some U.S. imports in the last few weeks after its discovery in cargoes, a spokesman for the country's agriculture ministry said.
ZURICH - Syngenta, the world's largest agrochemicals company, said earnings for the year will come in lower than it expected due to a writedown on seed stocks and emerging market currency swings will reduce a benefit from exchange rates.
ZURICH, Oct 17 - Syngenta, the world's largest agrochemicals company, said earnings for the year will come in lower than it expected due to a writedown on seed stocks and emerging market currency swings will reduce a benefit from exchange rates.
ZURICH, Oct 17 - Swiss stocks were seen opening slightly higher on Thursday after a last-minute deal to end the U.S. government shutdown and avert a debt default allowed the market to draw breath.
* New chairman reviewing Novartis' five business divisions
ZURICH, Aug 27 - Swiss agrochemicals group Syngenta said on Tuesday it had submitted a legal challenge to the European Commission's decision to suspend the use of a pesticide on crops pollinated by bees.
ZURICH, July 24 - Syngenta AG, the world's largest maker of crop chemicals, said on Wednesday it expected underlying sales growth to pick up pace in the second half of the year, after a cold, wet spring hit earnings in the first six months.
- The Street's Ag Blues Seem To Be Weighing On American Vanguard
- The Sun Will Shine Again On Consolidated Water
- DuPont: Does This Sell-Off Mean More Buying For You?
- Grow It, And They Will Eat It
- Monsanto: Overvalued Based On Free Cash Flow And Earnings
- An Update On The Agriculture Sector: Unnoticed News That Can Affect Fertilizer Miners
- Senior Management Changes, Esteemed Recognitions, Earnings Conferences, Promising Partnerships, and New Leadership Academy - Research Report on CF, Mosaic, Monsanto, Ashland, and Syngenta
- Syngenta to Acquire African Corn Seed Business
- Weather Conditions, New Facilities, and New Products Impact Financial Performance - Research Report on Monsanto, Potash, Celanese, American Vanguard, and Syngenta
- Syngenta and DuPont Agree on Technology Exchange to Launch New Fungicide Solutions
- EU Member States Again Fail to Agree Restriction on Key Crop Protection Technology
- Syngenta Holds Annual General Meeting
- Syngenta First Quarter 2013 Sales $4.6 Billion
- Syngenta and Bayer CropScience Propose a Comprehensive Action Plan to Help Unlock EU Stalemate on Bee Health
- No Majority in Favor of Banning Key Crop Protection Technology
- USDA approves Agrisure Duracade corn rootworm trait