News: AT&T Inc (T)
24 Oct 2014
Thu, Oct 23 2014
SAN FRANCISCO - The irresistible talents of the Kansas City Royals' outfielders may be tested by the inscrutable elements of San Francisco's quirky right field when the World Series resumes on Friday.
NEW YORK - Earnings from Caterpillar and 3M drove Wall Street higher on Thursday but stocks pared gains in late trading after reports that a New York hospital was running Ebola tests on a healthcare worker.
* Indexes up: Dow 1.51 pct, S&P 1.38 pct, Nasdaq 1.67 pct
* Indexes up: Dow 1.59 pct, S&P 1.52 pct, Nasdaq 1.86 pct
* Indexes up: Dow 1.45 pct, S&P 1.35 pct, Nasdaq 1.65 pct
NEW YORK, Oct 23 - U.S. stocks surged on Thursday, with major indexes up more than 1 percent in a broad rally, as strong results from industrial bellwethers reassured investors that corporations continue to fare well despite concerns about global economic growth.
NEW YORK, Oct 23 - U.S. stocks surged on Thursday, with major indexes up more than 1 percent in a broad rally as strong results, including from two Dow components, reassured investors that corporations continue to fare well despite concerns about global economic growth.
WASHINGTON - AT&T Inc on Wednesday reported a rise in quarterly revenue, but the increase was less than Wall Street expected as a wave of subscribers plugged into the network using pre-purchased devices. | Video
WASHINGTON, Oct 22 - AT&T Inc on Wednesday reported a rise in quarterly revenue, but the increase was less than Wall Street expected as a wave of subscribers plugged into the network using pre-purchased devices.
WASHINGTON - The U.S. Federal Communications Commission on Wednesday paused its informal "shot clock" deadline on the reviews of the proposed mergers of AT&T Inc and DirecTV and of Comcast Corp and Time Warner Cable Inc over the issue of confidential programming agreements.
- Wireless Pricing Wars Take A Bite Out Of AT&T
- AT&T: A Solid 5.5% Yield For Income Investors
- Why AT&T (T) Stock Continues to Slip Today
- Update: Impressive Earnings Show AT&T Is Well-Positioned To Grow
- AT&T: Wireless Price War Behind Soft Results, As Leverage Remains High
- One Factor Driving AT&T (T) Stock Down Today
- AT&T Completes Sale of Connecticut Wireline Operations to Frontier Communications
- Communities In Schools of Delaware Receives $694,400 Aspire Contribution from AT&T
- AT&T Reports 2 Million Wireless Net Adds, Record-Low Third-Quarter Postpaid Churn and Solid U-verse Subscriber Gains in Third-Quarter Results
- New AT&T Store In Spokane Features An Innovative Design That Mirrors Customers' Mobile Lifestyle
- AT&T Developer Program Opens Registration For 2015 Developer Summit
- Open Resolver Project Founder Jared Mauch Receives M3AAWG J.D. Falk Award for Identifying Systems at Risk
- AT&T Aspire 'Flash Funds' All DonorsChoose.org Projects in Salt Lake City With More Than $220,000 in Support
- AT&T Announces Winners Of The $50,000 'Connected Intersections' Traffic Safety Innovation Challenge
- AT&T to offer iPad Air 2 and iPad mini 3
- Philanthropic Activity, Financial Results, New Strategic Partnerships, and Expanding Product Portfolio - Research Reports on Facebook, Intel, Microsoft, Twitter and AT&T