Telus Corp (T.TO)
Thu, Jul 14 2016
* Announced it has entered into an agreement to acquire Canadian business of Nightingale Informatix Corp Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +1-646-223-8780)
* Intends to purchase and cancel up to 1,583,000 of its common shares through private agreements with an arm's-length third-party seller
June 8 Canadian media company Corus Entertainment Inc said it hired John Gossling, the former chief financial officer of Telus Corp, to replace its own retiring CFO, Tom Peddie.
Telus Corp , one of Canada's three big telecom providers, said it would sell a 35 percent stake in outsourcing service provider Telus International, and plans to use the proceeds to expand its wireless and wireline networks.
* Intends to retain a long-term majority ownership position in Telus International
* Q1 revenue c$3.1 billion versus I/B/E/S view c$3.11 billion
* Intends to retain a long-term majority ownership position in telus international
* Bce to sell a portion of MTS Wireless subscribers and assign certain dealer locations to Telus
* Bce to sell a portion of MTS wireless subscribers and assign certain dealer locations to TELUS
Canada's Shaw Communications Inc posted a 3 percent rise in quarterly revenue as it added more retail Internet customers.
- Will Verizon's Subscriber Base Enable It To Reinvigorate Yahoo?
- Quarter 2 Earnings Heading In The Wrong Direction - Week 2 Continued
- Best Near-Term Price Gains Ahead For: Communication Services Stocks
- AT&T And Verizon: Diverging Paths
- Investing In Biotech And The Internet Of Things (Podcast With Dana Blankenhorn)
- Concentrating Investing Can Boost Portfolio Returns - Part II