News: Tata Motors Ltd (TAMO.BO)
Oct 1 - India's Tata Motors Ltd's vehicle sales in September: Sept 2014 Sept 2013 Pct change TOTAL SALES 46,118 50,387 -8 DOMESTIC SALES 40,874 45,958 -11 COMMERCIAL VEHICLES 28,943 33,119 -13 PASSENGER VEHICLES 11,931 12,839 -7 EXPORTS 5,244 4,429 18 NOTE: Tata Motors makes commercial vehicles and passenger cars,
NEW DELHI, Sept 29 - Tata Motors Ltd, India's No. 1 automaker by revenue, has poached a top executive from rival Maruti Suzuki Ltd as it looks to strengthen its passenger vehicle business and regain market share.
MUMBAI, Sept 22 - India's NSE index rose modestly on Monday to notch its fourth consecutive session of gains, led by blue chips that have under-performed recently such as Tata Motors and Oil and Natural Gas Corp, although the mood was broadly cautious.
NEW DELHI, Aug 28 - India's Tata Motors Ltd and German carmaker Volkswagen AG are among carmakers that have agreed to invest a total of 115 billion rupees ($1.9 billion) to expand their manufacturing capacity in the western state of Maharashtra.
NEW DELHI - India's pricing regulator has fined more than a dozen global and local carmakers a total of 25.5 billion rupees ($420 million) after a probe found they had engaged in anti-competitive practices in the world's sixth largest auto market.
Note: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy. (Compiled by Aby Jose Koilparambil in Bangalore)
Note: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy. (Compiled by Derek Francis in Bangalore)
MUMBAI/NEW DELHI, Aug 12 - India's Tata Motors Ltd will begin selling its new passenger car from Tuesday, its first offering in four years, in a bid to regain market share and plug losses in its domestic business, which was also hit hard by a slowing economy.
MUMBAI, Aug 12 - India's benchmark BSE index posted its biggest daily gain since June 6, gaining for a second consecutive session after Tata Motors Ltd raised confidence about corporate earnings by saying it had tripled its net profit in the April-June quarter.
MUMBAI/NEW DELHI, Aug 11 - Strong sales of luxury Jaguar and Land Rover vehicles helped India's Tata Motors triple its first-quarter net profit, more than making up for a drop in domestic sales.
- Technical Summary on Automobiles Equities -- General Motors, Honda Motor, Tata Motors, Kandi Technologies, and Harley-Davidson
- Milestones, Quarterly Dividends, Subsidies, and Upcoming Launches - Analyst Notes on Tesla Motors, Ford, Kandi, Tata Motors and Toyota
- Equity Coverage on Automobile Manufacturers Industry -- Research on Ford Motor, General Motors, Tesla Motors, and Tata Motors
- Auto Manufacturers Announce New Car Exteriors, Results Schedules, Recognitions, and Brand Awareness Efforts - Analyst Notes on Tesla, Ford, Tata Motors, Honda and Toyota
- Patent Talks, Stockholders Meeting Updates, Fuel Economy Ratings, and Global Wholesale Results by Major Auto Manufacturers - Analyst Notes on Tesla, GM, Ford, Tata Motors and Toyota
- Extension of Research Partnerships, New Vehicle Product Line, Dividends, and Conference Participations - Analyst Notes on GM, Delphi, Johnson Controls, PACCAR and Tata Motors
- Auto Manufacturers Announce Earnings and Monthly Sales Results, and Achieve Several Milestones - Analyst Notes on Tesla, Ford, Honda, Tata Motors and Kandi
- Mass Hiring, Sales Milestones, Latest Research Study, Appointments, and Elections - Analyst Notes on Tata Motors, Toyota, Crown Holdings, Brunswick and Navistar
- Technical Analysis on Equities Reaching New Highs -- Research on Tata Motors, Brookfield Asset Management, Canadian National Railway, and Royal Dutch Shell
- Conference Call Schedules, Robust Sales, Sustainable Technologies, Upcoming Projects, and Associations - Analyst Notes on Tesla Motors, Ford, Toyota, Kandi and Tata Motors