News: Tata Motors Ltd (TAMO.BO)
Tue, Nov 25 2014
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) BARCELONA/CHICAGO/LONDON, November 25 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has published its new Rating Navigators for Daimler AG, Fiat Chrysler Automobiles N.V., Ford Motor Company, General Motors Company, Honda Motor Co., Ltd, Hyundai Motor Company, Jaguar Land Rover Automotive plc, Nissan Motor Co., Ltd, Peugeot S.A., Renault SA, Tata Motors Limited, Toyota Motor Corporation and Volkswagen AG. These reports should be read in conjunction with th
NEW DELHI/MUMBAI, Nov 14 - Tata Motors Ltd , India's biggest automaker by revenue, said profit dropped seven percent in the second quarter, disappointing market expectations of a rise after a sharp drop in car sales at home.
NEW DELHI, Nov 14 - Tata Motors Ltd, India's biggest automaker by revenue, on Friday reported a 7.1 percent drop in its second quarter profit, missing analysts estimate after weaker sales in its domestic business.
MUMBAI, Nov 3 - Indian shares hit a third consecutive record high on Monday but the gains fizzled out later in the session, with both indexes ending flat as automakers such as Tata Motors declined after monthly sales fell.
Nov 2 - India's Tata Motors Ltd's vehicle sales in October: Oct 2014 Oct 2013 Pct change TOTAL SALES 42,819 51,638 -17 DOMESTIC SALES 38,760 46,926 -17 COMMERCIAL VEHICLES 27,249 32,793 -17 PASSENGER VEHICLES 9,594 10,944 -12 EXPORTS 5,244 4,429 18 NOTE: Tata Motors makes commercial vehicles and passenger cars,
Oct 1 - India's Tata Motors Ltd's vehicle sales in September: Sept 2014 Sept 2013 Pct change TOTAL SALES 46,118 50,387 -8 DOMESTIC SALES 40,874 45,958 -11 COMMERCIAL VEHICLES 28,943 33,119 -13 PASSENGER VEHICLES 11,931 12,839 -7 EXPORTS 5,244 4,429 18 NOTE: Tata Motors makes commercial vehicles and passenger cars,
NEW DELHI, Sept 29 - Tata Motors Ltd, India's No. 1 automaker by revenue, has poached a top executive from rival Maruti Suzuki Ltd as it looks to strengthen its passenger vehicle business and regain market share.
MUMBAI, Sept 22 - India's NSE index rose modestly on Monday to notch its fourth consecutive session of gains, led by blue chips that have under-performed recently such as Tata Motors and Oil and Natural Gas Corp, although the mood was broadly cautious.
NEW DELHI, Aug 28 - India's Tata Motors Ltd and German carmaker Volkswagen AG are among carmakers that have agreed to invest a total of 115 billion rupees ($1.9 billion) to expand their manufacturing capacity in the western state of Maharashtra.
NEW DELHI - India's pricing regulator has fined more than a dozen global and local carmakers a total of 25.5 billion rupees ($420 million) after a probe found they had engaged in anti-competitive practices in the world's sixth largest auto market.
- Technical Recap on Automobile Manufacturers Equities -- Ford Motor, General Motors, Tesla Motors, Honda Motor, and Tata Motors
- Automobile Stocks Review - Tesla Motors, General Motors, Tata Motors, Harley-Davidson, and Kandi Technologies
- Technical Report on Automobile Manufacturers Stocks - Ford Motor, General Motors, Tesla Motors, Honda Motor, and Tata Motors
- Technical Summary on Automobiles Equities -- General Motors, Honda Motor, Tata Motors, Kandi Technologies, and Harley-Davidson
- Milestones, Quarterly Dividends, Subsidies, and Upcoming Launches - Analyst Notes on Tesla Motors, Ford, Kandi, Tata Motors and Toyota
- Equity Coverage on Automobile Manufacturers Industry -- Research on Ford Motor, General Motors, Tesla Motors, and Tata Motors
- Auto Manufacturers Announce New Car Exteriors, Results Schedules, Recognitions, and Brand Awareness Efforts - Analyst Notes on Tesla, Ford, Tata Motors, Honda and Toyota