News: Tata Motors Ltd (TAMO.BO)
Mon, Jul 7 2014
Note: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy. (Compiled by Aby Jose Koilparambil in Bangalore)
MUMBAI, July 3 - Shareholders of Tata Motors Ltd , India's biggest auto manufacturer by revenue, have rejected a pay proposal for three of its directors, the company said in a notice to the stock exchange on Thursday.
July 1 - India's Tata Motors Ltd's vehicle sales in June:
* Indian business records loss of 8.17 bln rupees (Adds financial details, company comments, background)
NEW DELHI, May 29 - Tata Motors Ltd, India's biggest automaker by revenue, reported a marginal drop in fourth-quarter net profit, hit by a foreign exchange loss as strong sales of its luxury Jaguar and Land Rover vehicles continue to offset lean times at home.
MUMBAI, May 28 - Tata Motors, India's largest automaker by revenue, said its domestic operations would likely not post a profit or would have "inadequate" profit for the fiscal year that ended in March, hurt by sluggish demand.
For the full text of this story please click the following link:
LONDON - Britain is ready for "hard negotiation" to ensure Pfizer sticks to specific promises on jobs and science under the U.S. drugmaker's proposed takeover of AstraZeneca, its finance minister said.
* CEO says UK science a key attraction of AstraZeneca deal
* UK's open economy has benefited from foreign investment
- Equity Coverage on Automobile Manufacturers Industry -- Research on Ford Motor, General Motors, Tesla Motors, and Tata Motors
- Auto Manufacturers Announce New Car Exteriors, Results Schedules, Recognitions, and Brand Awareness Efforts - Analyst Notes on Tesla, Ford, Tata Motors, Honda and Toyota
- Patent Talks, Stockholders Meeting Updates, Fuel Economy Ratings, and Global Wholesale Results by Major Auto Manufacturers - Analyst Notes on Tesla, GM, Ford, Tata Motors and Toyota
- Extension of Research Partnerships, New Vehicle Product Line, Dividends, and Conference Participations - Analyst Notes on GM, Delphi, Johnson Controls, PACCAR and Tata Motors
- Auto Manufacturers Announce Earnings and Monthly Sales Results, and Achieve Several Milestones - Analyst Notes on Tesla, Ford, Honda, Tata Motors and Kandi
- Mass Hiring, Sales Milestones, Latest Research Study, Appointments, and Elections - Analyst Notes on Tata Motors, Toyota, Crown Holdings, Brunswick and Navistar
- Technical Analysis on Equities Reaching New Highs -- Research on Tata Motors, Brookfield Asset Management, Canadian National Railway, and Royal Dutch Shell
- Conference Call Schedules, Robust Sales, Sustainable Technologies, Upcoming Projects, and Associations - Analyst Notes on Tesla Motors, Ford, Toyota, Kandi and Tata Motors
- Analysts View on Equities Reaching New High -- Research on BPZ Resources, FLIR Systems, The New York Times, and Tata Motors
- Auto Manufacturers Announce Sales Reports, Upcoming Conference Call Schedules, and Hiring Programs - Analyst Notes on GM, Ford, Toyota, Honda, and Tata Motors