Tate & Lyle PLC (TATE.L)
* Codexis signs second multi-year agreement in food industry with Tate & Lyle
* Tate & Lyle CFO says forex tailwind still around 40 million pounds on bottom line for year
LONDON, Feb 9 Tate & Lyle, the British food ingredients maker, has again raised its expectations for the full financial year, citing a strong profit performance in its third quarter.
LONDON, Feb 9 Tate & Lyle, the British food ingredients maker, raised its expectations for the full financial year on Thursday, citing strong performance in its third quarter.
* Will today commence a share purchase programme over 2,000,000 of its ordinary shares of 25 pence each in capital of company
- European Markets Look to U.S. Jobs Figures, As Local Economies Show Weakness
- 3 FTSE 100 Growth-and-Income Shares
- Tate & Lyle Reports Sales and Profit Growth
- 3 FTSE 100 Shares for the Week Ahead
- Are These the Ultimate Retirement Shares?
- Why National Grid, Tate & Lyle and Lonrho Should Beat the FTSE 100 Today