News: Turkcell Iletisim Hizmetleri AS (TCELL.IS)
21 Nov 2014
Fri, Oct 24 2014
ISTANBUL, Oct 24 - Turkey's largest mobile phone operator Turkcell posted an 8 percent increase in third-quarter net profit, beating estimates.
ISTANBUL, July 31 - Cukurova Holding said on Thursday it paid Russia's Alfa Group $1.6 billion to recover a disputed stake in Turkcell, taking a major step towards regaining control of Turkey's biggest mobile phone operator after a seven-year battle.
ISTANBUL, July 31 - Cukurova Holding said on Thursday it paid Russia's Alfa Group $1.6 billion to recover a disputed stake in Turkcell, taking a major step towards regaining control of Turkey's biggest mobile phone operator after a seven-year-long battle.
ISTANBUL, July 31 - Shares in mobile phone company Turkcell climbed 3 percent on Thursday, boosted by news that Turkish shareholder Cukurova had agreed financing terms enabling it to recover a controlling stake in the company.
HELSINKI, July 28 - The following stocks may be affected by newspaper reports and other factors on Monday:
ISTANBUL - Turkey's Cukurova is close to recovering a controlling stake in telecoms firm Turkcell after a British court said it had agreed financing terms and its rival in the dispute said it expected payment next week.
ISTANBUL, July 25 - Turkish assets were steady on Friday before a three-day market holiday next week, while markets shrugged off Prime Minister Tayyip Erdogan's call for deeper interest rate cuts.
ISTANBUL, July 16 - Efforts by Turkey's Cukurova to recover a disputed controlling stake in mobile phone operator Turkcell suffered a setback on Wednesday after regulators said fellow conglomerate Yildiz Holding could not help it finance the move.
ISTANBUL, June 18 - A British court on Wednesday extended to July 30 the deadline for Turkey's Cukurova Holding to pay $1.6 billion to recover a disputed stake in mobile operator Turkcell from Russia's Altimo.
ISTANBUL, June 18 - A British court said on Wednesday it had extended a deadline for Turkey's Cukurova Holding to recover a disputed stake in mobile operator Turkcell until July 30.
- Turkcell Global Bilgi Recognized for World’s Best Customer Service at ContactCenterWorld.com’s Global Awards
- 4G LTE and Michio Kaku’s Vision of the Future among the Highlights of Turkcell Technology Summit
- Turkcell Launches Turkey’s First Investor Relations App
- Turkcell Among the First 15 Companies in Borsa Istanbul’s New Sustainability Index
- Turkcell Iletisim Hizmetleri : Third Quarter 2014 Results
- Turkcell Introduces the Future of TV with Its Expanded Turkcell TV+
- Young Developers to Visit the Silicon Valley as Turkcell’s “Developers of The Future” Celebrates 1st Anniversary
- Medically Proven: Turkcell’s M-Health Device Healthmeter Demonstrates Significant Health Benefits in Diabetes Study
- Turkcell Wishes Success to Turkey’s Elite Swimmers for the European Championships in Berlin
- Within 6 Months of Its Digitization, Turkcell Academy Reaches 1.3 Million Visits