Turkcell Iletisim Hizmetleri AS (TCELL.IS)
28 Apr 2017
Wed, Apr 26 2017
* Q1 net profit of 458.57 million lira ($128.08 million) versus 563.09 million lira year ago
* Proposes to pay total net 0.6919773 lira ($0.1931) dividend per share for FY 2016 in three installments Source text for Eikon:
CORRECTED-BRIEF-Turkcell unit Turktell Bilisim will apply to EMRA to operate in energy trade and sales
* 100 percent owned unit Turktell Bilisim to make the application to EMRA for permission to operate following the completion of the incorporation of a company with an initial capital of 2.0 million lira ($544,499.20)
* TeleSoneria and Turkcell are planning to complete exiting process from Fintur in 2017 -CEO Kaan Terzioglu
* FY 2016 net profit of 1.51 billion lira ($410.29 million)versus 2.07 billion lira year ago
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) LONDON, February 01 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has affirmed Turkcell Iletisim Hizmetleri A.S's (TCELL) Long-Term Issuer Default Rating (IDR) and senior unsecured rating at 'BBB-'. The Outlook on the IDR is Negative. TCELL has a stronger underlying business, operating and financial profile than reflected in its 'BBB-' rating. Constraints include potential further material FX depreciation, and expectations of leverage rising to management
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) LONDON, January 16 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has affirmed Turkcell Iletisim Hizmetleri A.S's (TCELL) Long-term Issuer Default Rating (IDR) and senior unsecured rating at 'BBB-'. The Outlook on the IDR is Negative. TCELL has a stronger underlying business, operating and financial profile than would otherwise be reflected in its 'BBB-' rating. Constraints include the potential for further material FX depreciation, sovereign correlation a
ISTANBUL, Nov 29 The decade-long struggle over control of Turkcell, Turkey's top mobile network operator, took another turn on Tuesday when Russian billionaire Mikhail Fridman said he was unable to buy a disputed stake from his Turkish rival.
ISTANBUL, Nov 29 Turkey's Cukurova and Russia's Alfa are "back to square one" in a longstanding dispute over a stake in Turkish mobile carrier Turkcell, a source familiar with Cukurova's thinking said on Tuesday.
ISTANBUL, Nov 29 Russian billionaire Mikhail Fridman has no legal means to end a longstanding dispute over Turkish mobile carrier Turkcell, as he is unable to purchase shares from a rival shareholder due to a legal injunction, one of his companies said on Tuesday.