News: Turkcell Iletisim Hizmetleri AS (TCELL.IS)
Wed, Aug 26 2015
ANKARA, Aug 26 - Turkey's auction of 4G mobile phone frequencies lured a higher than expected 3.96 billion euros ($4.5 billion) worth of bids, the agency running the process said on Wednesday, showing the appeal of Turkey's youthful and growing market.
ISTANBUL, Aug 26 - Top Turkish mobile phone operator Turkcell said it would consider buying back up to 10 percent of its outstanding shares to avoid any potential losses due to global economic turmoil.
ISTANBUL, Aug 26 - Turkey's leading mobile phone operator Turkcell said on Wednesday it would evaluate the buyback of up to 10 percent of its outstanding shares to avoid any potential losses due to global macroeconomic turmoil and its impact on Turkish markets.
ISTANBUL, Aug 11 - Turkcell is considering participating in a tender for management of a state-owned mobile network in Lebanon, the Turkish mobile company said on Tuesday.
ISTANBUL, July 30 - Turkish communications and technology services firm Turkcell on Thursday posted a net profit of 712.5 million lira ($255.74 million) in the second quarter, beating a Reuters poll forecast of 622 million lira.
ISTANBUL, June 29 - Leading Turkish mobile phone company Turkcell said it had signed a deal to buy the remaining 44.96 percent of its Netherlands-based unit Euroasia Telecommunications Holding for $100 million.
ISTANBUL, April 30 - Turkey's biggest mobile operator Turkcell is seeking opportunities for regional expansion and may even increase its bet on conflict-torn Ukraine, its new chief executive said on Thursday.
ISTANBUL, April 1 - Turkey's Cukurova Holding on Wednesday launched an attempt to buy out Russian billionaire Mikhail Fridman's indirect stake in Turkcell, the latest manoeuvre in a decade-long fight for control of the market-leading wireless operator.
- Turkcell Iletisim Hizmetleri Second Quarter 2015 Results
- Turkcell and Turkey’s ASELSAN Join Forces for 5G R&D
- Enabled through Education: 10 Thousand Students with Disabilities to Benefit from Turkcell’s Support
- Turkcell Subsidiary life:) Becomes the First GSM Operator to Launch 3G in Ukraine
- Turkcell Introduces a Multi-Sensory Smartphone Experience with T60 - the Brand New Member of Its Smartphone Family
- Technical Insight on Wireless Telecommunication Services Equities -- VimpelCom, Tim Participacoes, China Mobile, SK Telecom, and Turkcell Iletisim Hizmetleri
- Turkcell Iletisim Hizmetleri First Quarter 2015 Results
- Building on its 4G leadership, Turkcell Tests Enriched VoLTE
- Turkey’s Southeastern Gem Gaziantep Gets Connected with Turkcell, Joins City Protocol Society
- Turkcell Files Its 2014 Annual Report on Form 20-F