News: Taubman Centers Inc (TCO.N)
9 Dec 2013
Sat, Aug 31 2013
* Verizon plans to raise about $65 bln through loans, bonds
NEW YORK - Simon Property Group Inc , the largest owner of U.S. malls and outlet centers, reported a higher-than-expected quarterly profit on Monday, boosted by increased occupancy and rent, and the company raised its earnings forecast for the year.
- A proxy battle for control of Morgans Hotel Group Co's board will be decided on Friday but the momentum seems to have swung in favor of the incumbent board after it said it would explore a sale of the company if re-elected.
June 13 - A proxy battle for control of Morgans Hotel Group Co's board will be decided on Friday but the momentum seems to have swung in favor of the incumbent board after it said it would explore a sale of the company if re-elected.
- The REIT Way To Become A Disciplined Dividend Investor
- Taubman's CEO Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- REIT Bricks And Retail Clicks
- Why An Intelligent Investor Considers REITs To Be A Fundamental Asset Class
- Taubman Centers' Management Presents at 2013 Global Real Estate Conference: Around the Retail World (Transcript)
- A REIT Way To Sleep Well At Night When Rates Begin To Rise
- New Restaurants To Spice Up Sarasota Dining Scene
- Forbes and Taubman Announce the Signing of Macy's and Bloomingdale's at the Mall at Miami Worldcenter
- Taubman Centers Declares Common And Preferred Dividends
- Expansions, Monthly Dividends, Stock Movements, Conference Call Schedules, and Term Loans - Research Report on Simon Property Group, Realty Income, GGP, Kimco, and Taubman
- Taubman Announces The Closing Of $475 Million Unsecured Term Loan
- Taubman Centers Issues Third Quarter Results
- Taubman Schedules Third Quarter Earnings Release And Conference Call
- BlogHer and Taubman Release Joint Survey Revealing Women's Perspectives on Style-related Trends and More
- Quarterly Dividends, Acquisitions, Repositioning Efforts and Amended Option Agreements - Research Report on Taubman Centers, Tanger, Regency Centers, PREIT, and EPR Properties
- Taubman Centers To Present At The Bank of America Merrill Lynch 2013 Global Real Estate Conference