Tata Consultancy Services Ltd (TCS.BO)
26 May 2017
Thu, May 25 2017
* Says Nexperia partners with TCS to build its digital core Source text: http://bit.ly/2qRD9LA Further company coverage:
BRIEF-Tata Consultancy Services to partner with Swissport for co's IT Infra & Technology transformation
* Says Swissport selects TCS as a strategic partner for its it infrastructure and technology transformation Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Says South Africa's Mercantile Bank selected TCS BaNCS technology for its banking operations Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Says Tata Consultancy Services launches first drones research lab in Cincinnati, Ohio Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Says TCS launches 'Merchant Pay', a digital payments integration platform using aadhar Source text - (Tata Consultancy Services (TCS), (BSE: 532540, NSE: TCS) a leading global IT services, consulting and business solutions organization today announced the launch of ‘Merchant Pay’ a unified transaction solution that will help retail organizations seamlessly integrate payments across multiple payment channels such as Aadhar, Credit or Debit card or even phone-based payments through a single in
MUMBAI, April 18 Tata Consultancy Services Ltd , India's biggest software services exporter, reported a slightly smaller than expected rise in fourth-quarter earnings on Tuesday, but was confident of demand growth in some of its major focus areas.
* Exec says deal momentum fairly high in BFSI but project size is small
MUMBAI, April 18 Tata Consultancy Services Ltd , India's top software services exporter, reported a 4.2 percent rise in quarterly net profit on Tuesday but missed analysts' estimates.
* March quarter consol income from operations 296.42 billion rupees
* Gets members' nod for share buyback Source text: http://bit.ly/2ppufoQ Further company coverage: