Tata Consultancy Services Ltd (TCS.NS)
Thu, Nov 24 2016
* Partners with ASML to simplify business processes and enrich stakeholder experience Source text: http://bit.ly/2ftJUxy Further company coverage:
* C Kohli, former CEO, deputy chairman says Mistry's comments regarding sale of TCS to IBM at some "unspecified point in time" are not correct
* Tata Consultancy Services -decided to convene EGM on dec 13 to consider removal of C. P. Mistry as director of the company
Nov 17 Indian shares closed lower on Thursday after a choppy session as blue chips such as Infosys Ltd and Tata Consultancy Services Ltd weighed on the market.
Nov 10 India's biggest software services exporter, Tata Consultancy Services Ltd, said it received a letter from majority owner Tata Sons nominating Ishaat Hussain as the interim chairman of the company in place of Cyrus Mistry.
* Got letter from Tata Sons nominating Ishaat Hussain as chairman of board of co in place of Cyrus Mistry
MUMBAI, Oct 13 Indian IT outsourcing group Tata Consultancy Services Ltd (TCS) said its next two quarters will be better after clients held back on spending in the three months to September.
MUMBAI, Oct 13 Tata Consultancy Services Ltd (TCS), India's biggest software services firm, posted a rise in quarterly profit beating estimates but its outlook remains subdued due to uncertainty surrounding the U.S. elections and Britain's decision to leave the European Union.
* Tata Consultancy Services Ltd - sept quarter attrition rate (LTM) was at 12.9 percent including BPS
* Says growing uncertainities in environment creating caution among customers
- The Container Store Continues To Struggle
- The Container Store Group's (TCS) CEO Steve King on Q2 2016 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- The Container Store: Will Q2 Earnings Right The Ship?
- Staying Bearish On The Container Store - But Not Short, Yet
- At $5, Is The Container Store Finally Done Falling?
- The Container Store Group (TCS) Melissa Meyer Reiff on Q1 2016 Results - Earnings Call Transcript