Toronto-Dominion Bank (TD.TO)
Wed, Apr 19 2017
* TD bank group comments on expected impact of TD Ameritrade Holding Corp's second quarter earnings
TORONTO, March 30 Toronto-Dominion Bank's chief executive officer told shareholders at the bank's annual meeting on Thursday that it does not have a "widespread problem" with its sales practices, responding to a report staffers were pressured to meet targets.
BRIEF-Toronto-Dominion Bank announces intention to buy back common shares through specific share repurchase program in connection with normal course issuer bid
* The Toronto-Dominion Bank announces intention to buy back common shares through specific share repurchase program in connection with normal course issuer bid
* The Toronto-Dominion Bank to repurchase for cancellation up to 15 million of its common shares
TORONTO, March 10 Canada's benchmark stock index slipped in afternoon trade on Friday, with shares in Toronto-Dominion Bank (TD) falling sharply after CBC News reported that employees of the bank were being pressured to meet high sales revenue goals, traders said.
* Toronto-Dominion bank - announced dividend of 60 cents per fully paid common share, an increase of five cents or 9 percent compared with last quarter Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
TORONTO, March 2 Toronto-Dominion Bank reported quarterly earnings ahead of market expectations, helped by a strong performance by its retail banking businesses in the United States and Canada.
* TD Bank Group announces intention to repurchase for cancellation up to 15 million of its common shares
* Qtrly Canadian retail net income was $1,566 million, an increase of 4% compared with same quarter last year
* Td ceo says strategy to organically grow franchise in u.s., will look at acquisition opportunities
- Toronto-Dominion: A High Yield Bank Stock Paying Dividends Since 1857
- Canadian Banks Are Your Friends
- My 75 Stock March 2017 Portfolio Update: New Dividend Record And Buying Altria And BMW
- A Retirement Portfolio With Quality Over Quantity
- Bargain Shopping Among The TSX Financial Sector
- Playing Investment Tricks On Myself