News: Teradata Corp (TDC)
6 Dec 2013
Tue, Oct 15 2013
* Citigroup profit hit by bond trading slowdown; shares dip
- Big data analytics firm Teradata Corp's results estimates missed forecasts as revenue slid in Asia, Middle East and Africa due to competition from cheaper products, sending its shares down 12 percent in extended trading.
- The Reasons Behind Teradata's (TDC) Tumble on Wednesday
- Will Teradata Reinstate Its Mojo?
- Teradata Management Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Teradata Corporation Discusses Q3 2013 Results (Webcast)
- As The End Of Year Approaches, Look To Buy The Losers
- Tripling Your Money: The Long And Short Of It
- College Students Can Learn Valuable Data Visualization Skills at No Cost
- Teradata Marketing Summit 2014 Registration Opens, Keynotes Announced
- Today's Research: Hewlett-Packard Co., International Business Machines Corp., Teradata Corp., and Infinera Corp.
- Teradata Honored by The White House for Leadership in Bringing Big Data Analytics to Governments and Non-Profits
- Upcoming Conferences Schedules, Product Launches and Prestigious Accolades - Research Report on NetApp, Western Digital, Teradata, Fusion-io, and NICE Systems
- Teradata Recognized by Gartner as Market Leader in Integrated Marketing Management Magic Quadrant
- Teradata Reports 2013 Third Quarter Results
- Teradata Applications and ADAM Software Announce Strategic Global Partnership
- University of Alabama Students Use SAS® Analytics to Predict $180 Million in Health Care Savings
- Morning Research: Hewlett-Packard Co., International Business Machines Corp., Teradata Corp., and Infinera Corp.