News: Technip (TECF.PA)
Thu, Apr 24 2014
LONDON, April 24 - European shares resumed their rise on Thursday, boosted by mergers and acquisitions activity and upbeat updates from electrical gear maker Schneider Electric and oil services group Technip among others.
PARIS, April 24 - French oil services group Technip stuck to its revenue and operating margin targets for this year and next on Thursday after sales beat its own expectations in the first quarter.
PARIS, April 8 - French oil services group Technip said on Tuesday it had signed an agreement to sell its TPS engineering and construction subsidiary to Canada's WSP .
LONDON, Feb 21 - France's CAC 40 index hit a 5-1/2-year peak to lead European shares higher on Friday, with an index of top shares in the region posting its third straight week of gains.
LONDON, Feb 21 - France's CAC 40 index hit a 5-1/2-year peak to lead European shares higher on Friday, with an index of top shares in the region set for its third straight week of gains.
* Order intake rises 7.1 pct, FY backlog at 16.58 bln eur
PARIS, Feb 20 - Technip : * Shares rise 6.6 percent after results
PARIS, Feb 20 - French oil services group Technip's chief executive said on Thursday he expected capital expenditure (capex) by international oil companies to grow by 5 to 6 percent in 2014, lower than during the previous decade.
PARIS, Feb 19 - French oil services group Technip reported on Thursday an 8 percent increase in fourth-quarter revenue to 2.484 billion euros ($3.42 billion) and raised its 2013 dividend by 10 percent while confirming previously lowered targets.
- Technip, in a Consortium with Wijaya Karya, Secures Onshore Contract for the Matindok Gas Development Project
- Technip Awarded Renewal of Subsea Services Framework Agreement with Statoil, Exxon Mobil & Gassco
- Technip Awarded Large Contract for the Edradour Subsea Development, West of Shetlands, UK
- Technip Wins Program Management Consultancy Contract for the RAPID Project and Confirms Its Leadership in Refining and Petrochemicals Sector
- The Technip-DeepOcean PRS Joint Venture Awarded Frame Agreement by Statoil
- Technip to release Second Quarter 2014 results on July 24, 2014
- Technip Awarded Two Subsea Contracts for Maersk Oil in Denmark
- Technip Awarded New LNG Plant Contract in China, Building up Its Strong Expertise in Natural Gas Liquefaction
- Technip Confirms Very Major Project Award for the Engineering, Procurement and Construction of Yamal LNG
- Technip Awarded Contract for the Extension of Subsea Infrastructure on the Alvheim Field in the North Sea