Telefonica SA (TEF.MC)
* THE AMOUNT ESTABLISHED IN ARBITRATION AWARD AFFECTING COLOMBIA TELECOMUNICACIONES SA ESP (COLTEL) AND OTHER TELECOMMUNICATIONS OPERATOR IN COLOMBIA IS ABOUT 469.5 MILLION EUROS FOR COLTEL
* INFORMS ABOUT THE RESOLUTION OF ARBITRATION PROCEEDINGS IN COLOMBIA
MADRID, July 27 Spanish telecoms firm Telefonica on Thursday lifted its revenue target for 2017 after its second-quarter earnings beat analysts' forecast, helped by a buoyant Latin American business that more than offset persistent weakness in Spain.
MADRID, July 26 Spanish telecoms firm Telefonica on Thursday lifted its revenue target for 2017 after its second-quarter earnings beat analysts' forecast, helped by a buoyant Latin American business which more than offset persistent weakness in Spain.
* H1 NET SALES 26.09 BILLION EUROS VERSUS 25.24 BILLION EUROS YEAR AGO
MEXICO CITY America Movil, the telecommunications company of Mexican tycoon Carlos Slim, and Movistar, the Colombian unit of Spain's Telefonica SA, may not have to pay any compensation while legal action in Colombia is under review, a government minister said on Wednesday.
* Spain's Telefonica no longer holds shares in the Italian phone group after the expiry of a convertible bond, a filing by Italian market regulator Consob shows Further company coverage: (Reporting by Milan newsroom)
* Says it has named chief financial officer Angel Vila Boix as the new chief operating officer Further company coverage: (Reporting by Madrid Newsroom)
* Says Elevenpaths, Telefonica Cybersecurity unit and Subex sign a global framework agreement Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
MILAN Italian broadcaster Mediaset said on Monday it had acquired an 11.1 percent stake in its pay-TV unit Mediaset Premium from Spanish telephone group Telefonica .
- Telefonica: Do Not Pick Up This Telecom Provider
- Opportunities In Cyber Security After Growing Number Of Ransomware Attacks
- 2 Top Gain Communication Services Dogs Boast A 40% Average To June 2018
- Top Gain Communication Services Dogs Led By Windstream, VEON, And Telefonica Into May
- Telefonica SA (TEF) Q1 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Telefonica S.A. 2017 Q1 - Results - Earnings Call Slides