Telefonica SA (TEF.MC)
Tue, Mar 21 2017
* Says Ferrovial chooses Telefonica as communications provider for the next five years
* Telefonica and Vodafone sign a commercial agreement for wholesale access to optic fiber network
* Enters share swap deal with Koninklijke KPN NV under which it transfers 72.0 million of its own treasury shares (1.43 percent of its share capital) in exchange for 178.5 million shares of Telefonica Deutschland Holding AG (6.0 percent of its share capital)
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) LONDON, March 10 (Fitch) This commentary replaces the version published on 5 September 2016 to include the senior unsecured notes issued by Telefonica Participaciones, S.A.U in the full list of rating actions. There is no change to Telefonica SA's Long-Term Issuer Default Rating and senior unsecured rating of 'BBB/Stable'. The original rating action commentary with the correction is presented below. Fitch Ratings has downgraded Tel
March 8 Comision Nacional de los Mercados y la Competencia:
* Signs global framework agreement with Telefonica Group for geolocation Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
BARCELONA The brave new world of remote-controlled cars is now technically possible using wireless technologies which are set to be commonplace early in the next decade, two major telecoms companies said at a test drive staged on Monday during an industry conference in Barcelona.
BARCELONA, Feb 27 The brave new world of remote-controlled cars is now technically possible using wireless technologies which are set to be commonplace early in the next decade, two major telecoms companies said at a test drive staged on Monday during an industry conference in Barcelona.
BARCELONA, Spain Spanish telecoms giant Telefonica announced a new strategy on Sunday promising to give customers back control of their own data with the help of a new digital personal assistant.
* "Aura" allows users to decide whether to share data insights
- Telefonica Q4 Results Satisfactory And Well Received By The Market
- Week 9 Breakout Forecast: Short-Term Picks To Give You And Edge
- Telefónica's (TEF) CEO José María Álvarez-Pallete on Q4 & Full-Year 2016 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Telefonica S.A. 2016 Q4 - Results - Earnings Call Slides
- Wall Street Breakfast: Is Kraft Done With Unilever?
- Vodafone: Buy It For The Dividend