News: Telefonica SA (TEFOF.PK)
16 May 2013
Tue, May 14 2013
Underlying govt bond Over Mid-swaps, equivalent to 221.6
MADRID, May 14 - Telefonica, Europe's biggest telecoms provider by revenue, opened books on a six-year euro-denominated benchmark bond on Tuesday, IFR Markets, a Thomson Reuters news and markets analysis service, reported.
MADRID, May 10 - France Telecom's Orange will launch superfast mobile Internet in Spain on July 8 in six cities, making it the first to make 4G services widely available in the country and beating rival Yoigo by a matter of days.
FRANKFURT/MADRID - Three of Europe's biggest telecom operators reported lower revenues on Wednesday, blaming the weak European economy and stiff regulation while seeing some bright spots in markets abroad.
* D.Telekom, Telefonica, T.Italia report lower Q1 revenues
MADRID - Spanish telecoms company Telefonica said on Wednesday it would not sell its unit in Colombia and was beginning talks with the Colombian government, also a shareholder, to find ways to capitalize the business and increase liquidity.
FRANKFURT/MADRID - Two of Europe's biggest telecom operators reported lower revenues on Wednesday, blaming the weak European economy and stiff regulation while seeing some bright spots in markets abroad.
* Net profit up 21 percent to 902 mln euros (Adds details on debt, European peers)
MADRID, May 8 - Telefonica, Europe's largest telecoms provider by revenue, reported a 9 percent drop year-on-year in first quarter revenues to 14.1 billion euros ($18.5 billion) on Wednesday, in line with analyst expectations.
- Telefónica's Net Profit Grows by 20.6% to 902 Million Euros in the First Quarter of 2013
- Global telecom provider Telefonica chooses TOA Technologies as its worldwide partner for mobile field service management solutions
- StockCall Pre-Market Review on VeriSign, Telefonica, AT&T Inc., TW Telecom, and BCE Inc.
- Telefonica Launches Cloud Storage Services for Businesses, Powered by CTERA
- Telefónica Ends 2012 with Net Profit of 3,928 Million Euros after Write-Offs Totalling 2,536 Million
- Telefonica I+D and Infinera First to Demonstrate 10Tb/s of Super-Channel Capacity
- Telefónica`s Net Profit to September up by 26.4% at 3,455 Million Euros
- 3Q12 Results: Telefonica Brasil S.A.
- REG - Telefonica SA - Senior Management Appointments
- REG - Telefonica SA - EMTN Notes